+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    @sunnyangel - Another (Sometimes) informative player! I would love to hear more about Rohan's past with your dry humor and sarcastic personality.
    I cant even bother to help now this game has way too many problemos. Like even your shales department is lacking I remember last year so much bang for your buck deals but not anymoar.

Not enough events either I mean sheet there used to be so many fun events where I could use my multi logging skills to hoard prizes (useful and useless) I remember one time I filled an entire event by myself just by sending in a ticket 6 hours before the event was announced.
    Last edited by sunnyangel; 12-01-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

what if he offers you free raler +18 ?

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    Well then the rewards have been changed.

THat's one stack I had from LMS there is more than one year ago :P
    Might have been 30% back then, all the stacks i have are 20%
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

boost on server as compensation is just big lie. Success rate is even worse than was. I tried to + armor and ofc failed and then i had problem to make it just +8.....

I can't even pass +5 even with premium pres stones. Glacial upg was at +5 and boom it failed twice to pass over +5 xD
    Last edited by arthurderohan; 12-02-2015 at 03:35 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YuMadBro View Post
    Dude just read this and you will find out why this game became suck;
    1-First and best rohan times (99 patch),there is no hunter kit around and people had to make full party for lvl up and farm stuff also the drops were really worth,example 10 mil crone was like 700 rps cost,so in time everything get easier and easier so now nothing worth to farm this is enough to lose biggest population in game.
    Many out in the wild feel that the hero patch killed Rohan. That is not the case wsith the population left behind here that have spends huge amounts of money to compete and will continue until the game finally closes. That few people is not enough to sustain Rohan very long. They need new players and those will only come with drastic changes to marketing viewpoints. That can't happen in the server topology as it exists today.
    2-Too much stuff added;Walter +7,Talisman,Absolute Set and etc. the problem here YNK give out some item like absolute set and some people get it with just 5k rps or around,than YNK remove it and prices goes up 100k rps or even noone sell it so this is one of biggest rohan problem,now the people who trying to start rohan cant catch up op players.
    Agreed. All to often PlayWithI's idea is to put stuff out there that gives players more damage, health and /or damage drop. What everyone here has seen that whenever they do that everybody gets stronger, can tank more and withstand more but only in relation. OP classes remain relatively OP while those classes that were pretty much unplayable remain relatively unplayable. That is not balance. That is simply marketing higher and higher level powerups to the people paying the highest prices.
    3-So many time people hacked,duped,cheated and get away with that,this is one of main part makes legit players piss off.
    It is not possible to hack accounts that have relatively safe passwords (i.e not "god") without installing a keylogger on the client machine (about 1% of cases). Hacked accounts are hacked simply because somebody knows your password and has looted it. Those that lend stuff to other players and see those players turn around and sell their stuff are themselves to blame for trusting someone they really don't know. And of course everybody hates the fixed events that PWI puts out there that depend on 'liuck' after you havcer spernt huge amounts of money to play it only to end up with something that is absolutely worthless to show for it.
    4-Gm's big mistakes for example boosted rings at compentation event while it wasnt for boost rings,what was our fault for not letting gm boost our rings this is pathetic,now we need buy deluxe and armor stones for plus +18? which is not possible now.
    The timing of these events is unfortunate. I.e. selling upgrade parts but no shiny stones to forge with, +18 events where you get a ring to +12 and they boost the rest of the way - only if you buy rings during the event AND yuou can get it there before the end date - but no deluxe stones. I played one of those once, and only once and ignored all like events thereafter.
    5-I can tell alot more but i stop here with this last,people need to spell thousand dollars for become strong in this game which is most young people cant worth and the population of online games %95 based on young people,sometimes math doesnt win,3-5 people charging 100k or 10000 people charging 1k this is what YNK never understand so i dont need to give advice after now,this game lost %80 population because of this things i wrote so how you can fix this,i dont blame you but you have hard job and i wish you and your staff goodluck karazy.
    I have provided Karazy with my thoughts on how this game may be redeemed and become attractive to players to come back to. Those thoughts require a vision change in PlayWithI and some adjustments. Those ideas could never be done in the current Jainus and Isen servers simply because the few players left playing these servers would not stand for it. However those players like myself that are content to sit on the sidelines or those that have left to go play on pservers would find my ideas attractive. I will share that here:

1. Remove all attack% and health% artifacts. Make them go away that includes pets, scrolls, talismans, skills, accessories, weapons and armors. replace these percentages with low stat% (no more than 20%) like agi, vit, str, int, psy, dex, pdef and mdef.

2. Clip DD to 50%. If for some reason a combination of skills, weapon, armor and other stuff causes DD top add up to a value of 50%, cap it.

3. Do not sell armor or weapons in IM. If they do, sell only timed goods (max 30 days) and apply the (1) to them (not attach, health or dd %!)

4. Clip any attack of defense attribute to a max of 32767. Like DD, ignore any value that rises above that number (goes negative).

If those 4 items are implemented in a new server it would pretty much balance itself since there are no attack or health modifiers that templars and dekans can abuse. Everybody leverages their stats, From what I have seen int the outer world there are many that dream of this kind of server and hot from pserver to pserver searching in vain for it. While there is no spike income from sales of upgrades or talismans, the ongoing income would be far more steady as players maintain their favorite playing state. Even people who are chronic non-donators (play for free games depend on donations) will be enticed to buy things like costumes, exp scrolls and ASES. the per-player donation would be less, but there would be far more fo them from the high influx of players wanting to play a 'fair' server.

PJ
    . .

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by arthurderohan View Post
    Lol you missed that sht little peeagle. Someone called Nico (co-GM of StarGazers) came out of the hood caus he emo'ed and revealed what was happening.

One of those threads had more than 100 pages, and top peek 80 people reading it. Bans happened xD
    I have to admit I was kinda emo by that time... I sometimes miss good old forum drama, but GMs had to delete them, it caused a bad impression to new people (they wiped the forum entirely except 5 or 10 threads).

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You know who was cute? Bill (aka Quy aka YNKBilling). No scratch that. He was/ is HOT.

Some very nice Asian eye candy that dude is.
    Rotreberque is cute too. Not hot but cute. Is he still around?

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoIas View Post
    I have to admit I was kinda emo by that time... I sometimes miss good old forum drama, but GMs had to delete them, it caused a bad impression to new people (they wiped the forum entirely except 5 or 10 threads).
    Would've worked, if it had been replaced by helpful / informative posts such as.. hold it.. here it comes.. GUIDES.
    Oh wait.

Sensitive subject.

Also, nice necro.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher