+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Sounds like Perfect world battle stuff lol not bad although I prefare to just rpk in rohan. Althrough its boring so many people are on HK I rather have them fight back, some do but they still die.....or I just run away lmao.
    Yes, it is fun for some ppl to attack others while they are away on hk. There are also ppl who like to make love with those who are sedated and/or unconscious but not everyone shares that passion.
    I see no fun or excitement in pking ppl who are afk or who are way weaker than me.

I'd understand this if there were like 10 pts in every spot, but as a ranger you must know you have to run a lot to find someone playing in Rohan, so pking those few who are left does not seem very clever. But ok, I don't mind if you do. If it happens to me I just log out and do something more interesting.

So, just enjoy while you can. What else to say?

Make a dhan agi or str, have a friend/family/whatever playing a Rumir with Loop 7 and Bind.
    Then slap the ass of everyone that talk sh*t/try sh*t on you.

Easy game.
    Both E2N and Lucid have theyr low life retarded people. That's how it is and how it will always be.
    Just don't care and f*ck it up so they get mad. That game is theyr life, they will die from cerebrovascular accident so u piss them off and make them nervous. Some months ago, I would care about them, now I just don't and kill all when no zerg then avoid zerg. All top guild (e2n/lucid) got helped at a point by gms (+18 rings Jin event, Transcend stone/random gear boost on Ran) and it's always same core of those "top guild" that win it, so at a point, I got over it, when I see many randoms with absolute set, it's always lucid alts or e2n alts, noone else got that exept those who bought them rmt. So at this point, u just need to get real and over it.
    Last edited by Mariion; 11-27-2015 at 09:54 AM.
    (/retired)[/B]

Those are some high ticks for someone with agi twins and 2 eurdrome agi +6 lolz

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    Yes, it is fun for some ppl to attack others while they are away on hk. There are also ppl who like to make love with those who are sedated and/or unconscious but not everyone shares that passion.
    I see no fun or excitement in pking ppl who are afk or who are way weaker than me.

I'd understand this if there were like 10 pts in every spot, but as a ranger you must know you have to run a lot to find someone playing in Rohan, so pking those few who are left does not seem very clever. But ok, I don't mind if you do. If it happens to me I just log out and do something more interesting.

So, just enjoy while you can. What else to say?
    I agree, doesn't stop me from killing people tho
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Mariion View Post
    Make a dhan agi or str, have a friend/family/whatever playing a Rumir with Loop 7 and Bind.
    Then slap the ass of everyone that talk sh*t/try sh*t on you.

Easy game.
    Both E2N and Lucid have theyr low life retarded people. That's how it is and how it will always be.
    Just don't care and f*ck it up so they get mad. That game is theyr life, they will die from cerebrovascular accident so u piss them off and make them nervous. Some months ago, I would care about them, now I just don't and kill all when no zerg then avoid zerg. All top guild (e2n/lucid) got helped at a point by gms (+18 rings Jin event, Transcend stone/random gear boost on Ran) and it's always same core of those "top guild" that win it, so at a point, I got over it, when I see many randoms with absolute set, it's always lucid alts or e2n alts, noone else got that exept those who bought them rmt. So at this point, u just need to get real and over it.
    You seem very mad/frustrated, I think that hightens the chance of a cerebrovascular accident doesn't it? Also I think you run your mouth way too much in game while you are saying ''they'' are talking ''**** about you'', I think you are the main source of flying dung man.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

It is part of the game though.... I do senseless PK's when I am Pked. looooool

I agree, doesn't stop me from killing people tho
    Fair enough

Rohan = RPK lol, don't like it? don't play. I farmed for 6/7 of the years I play.....Only thing you can do is play long enough to become better than most rpkers and kill them back, don't get mad, get better. That's what I did

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain, in my case, I'm the RPK'er now... xD

I agree to this, besides if you really wanted to avenge yourself there are a lot to items to purchase to item mall for you to become strong and not to be bullied like that. (JUST SUGGESTING)
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Quote Originally Posted by lostghost View Post
    I agree to this, besides if you really wanted to avenge yourself there are a lot to items to purchase to item mall for you to become strong and not to be bullied like that. (JUST SUGGESTING)
    IM is overrated, I rarely donate. I just farmed/did business for years and made enough money to make a good char lol. Just takes time and patience, dont need $
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

But your char s0ks

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461