Hi guys,

I've been playing this game for a while now, but I still don't know with certainty how all this exactly works. I've heard many people say so many conflicting things which made me want to ask in the forums.

And yes, I tried the search function here, but I came up with nothing. So here are my questions. And please, I would like only people that are 100% sure to give feedback on this as to not cause any confusion. Thanks in advance!

1. Does a solo scroll work ONLY when character is not in a party? Or does it also work when in a party? Example: There are 3 characters in a party with NO party scroll. One character pops a solo scroll. Will that individual get an experience from the solo scroll?

2. If character A pops a party scroll, can character B pop a solo scroll and make them add (stack)? Or character A pops both a party and solo scroll, will they stack?

3. Does a party scroll work even when character is soloing? Or must there be 2 or more people in a party for that scroll to take effect?

Again, sorry for the noob questions. I just wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance for all the feedback!

-Corn