+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Banned
    I'll put in a response since you asked so nicely...

Quote Originally Posted by Guenever3 View Post
    Hi guys,

I've been playing this game for a while now, but I still don't know with certainty how all this exactly works. I've heard many people say so many conflicting things which made me want to ask in the forums.

And yes, I tried the search function here, but I came up with nothing. So here are my questions. And please, I would like only people that are 100% sure to give feedback on this as to not cause any confusion. Thanks in advance!

1. Does a solo scroll work ONLY when character is not in a party? Or does it also work when in a party? Example: There are 3 characters in a party with NO party scroll. One character pops a solo scroll. Will that individual get an experience from the solo scroll? The person popping the solo scroll doesn't get an exp boost beyond what the whole party gets (does not stack).

2. If character A pops a party scroll, can character B pop a solo scroll and make them add (stack)? Or character A pops both a party and solo scroll, will they stack? Scrolls don't stack. Party + party = the one with the highest xp rules the party. Other party scroll is wasted. Party + solo = only the party scroll rules. Solo scroll is wasted.

3. Does a party scroll work even when character is soloing? Or must there be 2 or more people in a party for that scroll to take effect? There must be a party for the party scroll to take effect. It does not give XP bonus if there is no party.

Again, sorry for the noob questions. I just wanted to be sure. Thanks in advance for all the feedback!

-Corn
    Some other info XP seals (the #day ones that sit in in your bag): PWI SAYS they are supposed to stack with the XP scrolls that you pop (of the same type - party or solo). I have personally never seen this to be true so I would say that is a lie. Looks to me that whatever has the highest XP again rules. So for instance if you have a 200% 3 day party XP seal + pop a 400% party scroll you will really only see the 400% I have never seen 600% XP from both and I have used both on occasion. This may of course be fixed in servers other than here.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-21-2015 at 08:58 AM.

I'm fairly certain if you pop a solo and party scroll you get more xp than a char with exactly the same lvl in that party with no solo scroll on m8
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    I've done it several times here. I got no boost from my kills while on a solo 300% scroll while in party that has a 300% party scroll popped. With that combo I got 400% from my kills not the 600% I expected. You get base kill exp (100%) + 300% from the party scroll. Of course if you are dragging around a leeching party in upper or wh, you will get more exp since you are the one making the kills.

That of course differs if you go to other servers where the guys running it know how to stack them properly.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-21-2015 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    I've done it several times here. I got no boost from my kills while on a solo 300% scroll while in party that has a 300% party scroll popped. With that combo I got 400% from my kills not the 600% I expected. You get base kill exp (100%) + 300% from the party scroll. Of course if you are dragging around a leeching party in upper or wh, you will get more exp since you are the one making the kills.

That of course differs if you go to other servers where the guys running it know how to stack them properly.
    Thanks for your input guys. At this point I'm gonna play it safe and going to assume they do not stack. But seeing the difference in opinion, I am compelled to conduct an experiment to see what happens.

experiment using 50% or 100% scrolls, they are cheap or even free (daily reward, lvl up rewards or old rewards in IM from rohanopoly etc.) and youll be able to see a difference if you do leave it for an hour or so.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Yes, I'll try that. Thank you.