+ Reply to Thread

Does anyone experienced this?

Uhhmm. I dont know where to start. But I've been missing some items and that last time I logged was I think it was uhm February of this year. Does anyone knows what happened during those times? I was told on my ticket that the items cannot be returned, because the incident might happened a long time ago. Soo, anyone enlighten me please. Thank you.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Uhhmm. I dont know where to start. But I've been missing some items and that last time I logged was I think it was uhm February of this year. Does anyone knows what happened during those times? I was told on my ticket that the items cannot be returned, because the incident might happened a long time ago. Soo, anyone enlighten me please. Thank you.
    Yeah good luck with that problem.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

Yep good luck. Read the restoration policy. :S
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...oration+policy

I think logs for items are kept maybe 3-4 months, basically if you can't proof (let say detailed screenshots of the items you are missing, before they went missing LOL) that you actually had those items....you are not getting them back....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    It's been so long time. I heard that there's only specific time space between the time of lost item and when you have reported this incident. The sooner the better because they might restore all your missing items.

Thank you guys for all the help. Im just wondering, was there any issue or wipe during those times?
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

nope.not at all

nope

not at all

If there was, they would probably announce it before wiping anything from the game.