+ Reply to Thread

LFP: Level 35 until Party Cap Level - Jainus

Hi guys, I'm new to the server but played ROHAN before. I would like to ask if anyone is interested in partying up with me in Ahkma Cave or if you have some spots to recommend the better. Just want to level up faster as I'm an Elf and kinda having a hard time to level up due to I'm a support type.

If anyone is interested please add me up in-game or whisper IGN: Kulafungi, I'm not always online but most of the time I'm online during night time.

Thank you

Whats your build? intel or psy? going for priest or templar?

Night time? You do realise everyone who plays this game lives on different parts of the world, thus having different ''night times'' so that's not really helpful lel.

Don't grind in Akmah, too many rpker's. for 35 I'd recommand Bergendy Bewery (not sure if that's correctly spelled). Later on around 40 ish you can go to Orc Fortress. I usually either powerlvl alts with my main or I lvl them solo to 60

lvl 1-10: tutorial zone
    lvl 10-29: akmah
    lvl 29-35: Temple of gail
    lvl 35-45: Orc Fortress
    lvl 45-50: Enraged Netherworld
    lvl 50+ R1 (i have feathers +12x 4 so lvling alts is easy from 50 on, if you dont have this, get a party from lvl 50 and grind at roha, spire, ashkeena etc.)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

May I Join the party? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ignitedjm View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new to the server but played ROHAN before. I would like to ask if anyone is interested in partying up with me in Ahkma Cave or if you have some spots to recommend the better. Just want to level up faster as I'm an Elf and kinda having a hard time to level up due to I'm a support type.

If anyone is interested please add me up in-game or whisper IGN: Kulafungi, I'm not always online but most of the time I'm online during night time.

Thank you
    All you gotta say is "i'm female help plz" .

It make wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Let's populate Ahkma again! wooooh!
    get a few super pcs and friends together, log multiple full teams of Giants (with almost the same names) only and run through akmah while they are all on follow (but a few who you/friends are controlling). Do this whilst spamming: THIS IS ETTON!!!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    get a few super pcs and friends together, log multiple full teams of Giants (with almost the same names) only and run through akmah while they are all on follow (but a few who you/friends are controlling). Do this whilst spamming: THIS IS ETTON!!!

From personal experience, this cracks people up.

Edit: yes I did just quote myself, no I don't care!
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster