+ Reply to Thread

Mol points LOST ,Game Master please HELP

gm, i just added my mol points from the mol points system, but i didn't receive my points, please help!!!

GM, please check, it already send to my mailbox, but i didn't reveive any points, please fix

i buy two 500 poins, but i only receive 500 point,Gams Master please do help

GM, please give me acc and weapon for pvp please plasae
    cant give me please ok GM
    i need pro for isen
    i love u gm

Quote Originally Posted by quantity123 View Post
    i buy two 500 poins, but i only receive 500 point,Gams Master please do help
    I checked your transaction history by your account, and I was able to see only one transaction between Playrohan and MOL.
    So please contact MOL Customer Support Team to resolve your problem.
    I'll never get tired of you

Ahm to your concern... I guess its more better to go to their support service by using ticketing system in that way they will surely entertain your request/concerns.

Banned
    I prefer games that don't require learning to play. Something simple, unobtrusive, that I can play after work, for example. Now I mainly play csgo because I know this game well. I also like that it is possible to buy cs go skins, for example, m9 bayonet lore skin, which I've long wanted to have in my collection. Of course, it's not cheap, but it's fast.