+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

here are the ingredients for your BLACK DRAGON EGG

Since many people have asked me, I'm sharing my ingredients here on forum for everyone to use. Good luck evo, hope we all get Fly.

Finally! A working ingredient list! Thank the old gods and the new that you have brought upon this discovery.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

please help add text ingredient list coz i didnt know some name of ingredient

Pic 1
    -Mother Heart
    -Mother Devotion
    -Mother Love
    -Father Excuse
    -Father Good ol Days
    -Milk
    -Soy Milk
    -Hatchling Stone
    -Geranium
    -Lucky Card

Pic 2 & 3
    -Mother Heart
    -Mother Devotion
    -Mother Love
    -Father Excuse
    -Father Good ol Days
    -4 Leaf Clover
    -Dragon Burp
    -Gold
    -Silver
    -Diamond

Pic 4
    -Lunar HTBS
    -Souless Sword
    -Soul of Great mage
    -Soul of Holy Knight
    -Soul of Swordsman
    -Soul of Snow Pirncess
    -4 Leaf Clover

Thank you! You are amazing!

All success, Thanksss...!!!

this has a chance to fail eh?? i failed 3 times when evoing from stage 2 to 3, and then fail 3 times more when evoing from 3 to 4, havent evoed the dragon ever since

Quote Originally Posted by insiderz667 View Post
    this has a chance to fail eh?? i failed 3 times when evoing from stage 2 to 3, and then fail 3 times more when evoing from 3 to 4, havent evoed the dragon ever since
    Woa, maybe it'll become the fly lol, never keep trying!
    I failed only once when on egg stage to legged,
    now it has become a black dragon.

The recipe is not a 100% guarantee. It never was and it's good to see that somebody has shared his recipe. It makes the procedure easier for the rest of us so thanks much!

I tried evolving my Black Dragon Egg by putting Pya-gra and it was a success.
    I don't know if I'm just lucky, or it can be one of the ingredients in evolving Black Dragon.

When I'm evolving my Black dragon Egg I place 1 Pya-gray replacing one of the ingredients shows in the thread and it was a success. And then I tried it again on my Footed Black Dragon to Head Black dragon and it went well. Later I'm going to try it to my Headed Black Dragon hoping it would evolve to my Baby Black dragon and into Fly Black Dragon.

It wasn't a success when I tried it to my Fly black dragon
    Last edited by emvillanueva; 10-23-2015 at 01:55 PM.