+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    xxGORGONxx

Last edited by MrLordx; 03-17-2016 at 10:59 AM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyngochan2015 View Post
    Fixed .
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    Is this even allowed? GM is not even in there?
    If this is.. So we can take screenshots even when we are at Ash or somewhere??

I think no
    The amount of offtopic posts and screenshots you have posted have revoked your rights to complain about others completely.

I'm kidding do whatever you like who cares xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Off topic??????
    I've just seen you bashing a kid posting his Facebook account at this thread. what ya call that cocaine cat?

Ya don't get what I'm telling or just too d*** to understand? Do I even need to explain this like I'm talking to a kid? lol for you
    As I see here, you just kept on telling people that theyre stuff are off topic, whatsoever and it looks like you've already had enough of it. Well you're truly good to be a critic then.
    Before you tell that, try understanding first what I'm trying to tell. I'm not complaining, just trying to help indirectly.

Here you go kid:
    EaglePhoenix helped another participant of the event then the screenshot is from Ahkma cave.
    Screenshot shows that there is no GM or so whatever at it. So do you think that is right to be posted? NO

It seems that the ego of veteran forum users are soo high that they talk sooooo smart and does not try to comprehend what newbie users says.
    I'm tired of your sarcasm replies and it so damn offending. I know life is cruel but saying what I want is the best thing to do.
    That was off topic

Here is my screenie

Can you guess where I am hiding?

This is an oooooooold picture - you can tell by the icons on the bottom of it and my end game level.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 03-18-2016 at 02:04 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Whether or not a picture is eligible for the contest, is none of my concern.

As a matter of fact however, the OP did not mention any rules to the contest. It's not only not stickied.. but appears to be outdated as well.
    Basically, anything anyone of us (myself included) are saying in here is moot.

With that said, I'm outta this thread.
    Ciao.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Off topic??????
    I've just seen you bashing a kid posting his Facebook account at this thread. what ya call that cocaine cat?

Ya don't get what I'm telling or just too d*** to understand? Do I even need to explain this like I'm talking to a kid? lol for you
    As I see here, you just kept on telling people that theyre stuff are off topic, whatsoever and it looks like you've already had enough of it. Well you're truly good to be a critic then.
    Before you tell that, try understanding first what I'm trying to tell. I'm not complaining, just trying to help indirectly.

Here you go kid:
    EaglePhoenix helped another participant of the event then the screenshot is from Ahkma cave.
    Screenshot shows that there is no GM or so whatever at it. So do you think that is right to be posted? NO

It seems that the ego of veteran forum users are soo high that they talk sooooo smart and does not try to comprehend what newbie users says.
    I'm tired of your sarcasm replies and it so damn offending. I know life is cruel but saying what I want is the best thing to do.
    ''I'm kidding do whatever you like who cares xD'' wai yu no read? And you call me dense lol XD. Also there are no rules for this post, it's not made by GMs nor is it sticky, people can do/post whatever they like which is exactly what i told you to do . If you can't take the sarcasm/salt/drama that goes on, on these forums than don't come here lel, your choice. If I would have taken every insult, salty reaction, KOS, RPK and what not that got thrown at me for no reason during the 7 years I play as serious or personal I wouldn't be here anymore, you either learn to deal with it or you leave lol.

Oh and the Facebook kid, I'd do that again any day. This is no place for 10 year olds.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 03-18-2016 at 07:59 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

GM Hazkin with my party member