+ Reply to Thread

Windows 10 Feedback

How run Rohan on Windows 10 ?

Does any ppl tried it ? Some returns ? bugs ? or tricks needed do to for launch Rohan ?

Since iexplorer.exe (Internet Explorer) doesnt exists on Win 10 Im wondering if the OS can run Rohan
    /Quit

are you try looking smart?

Works fine for me under Windows 10 Pro on a physical machine. Not so well in a VM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    are you try looking smart?
    nop just can update and want to know before trying hard xD

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Works fine for me under Windows 10 Pro on a physical machine. Not so well in a VM.
    oooh thx i dont use VM at home so will be fine was just scared about M$ Edge like Rohan doesnt find iexplorer.exe for launch gameguard
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    nop just can update and want to know before trying hard xD
    I can`t undarstand people win7 is stable why you need upgrade new version of $h3t lol

I can`t undarstand people win7 is stable why you need upgrade new version of $h3t lol
    10 sec boot time, better memory management, DX12 support maybe? Win8.1 was already faster than 7 and 10 is even better.

ON:
    Well, AH will not work for sure. They should do something about it.

Having issues with win 10 pro, gameguard is being a twit and screaming hack detection at me! tried everything I know to get it to work, but it seems gameguard just does not want to run. Hope they address the issue soon.

I don't have issues with GameGuard except for those same problems I noted in these forums under Windows 7 and 8. That to me is not a Windows 10 issue but a long standing GameGuard problem. It is up to PlayWith to fix that.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLee View Post
    10 sec boot time, better memory management, DX12 support maybe? Win8.1 was already faster than 7 and 10 is even better.

ON:
    Well, AH will not work for sure. They should do something about it.
    My win 7 boots just fine under 10sec. It's called ssd.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

funniest thing is that folks said the same thing about WinXP vs Win7 when Win7 came out.
    Do you know that WinXP was released with over 5000 known bugs? Windows 2000 users were not overly anxious to move over to it when WinXP came out.

I jumped on Windows 2000 when it came out. Worked fine for me.
    I bought Windows XP on the day it was released. Worked fine for me.
    I installed Windows Vista from beta on4ward. Neva had a problem with it.
    Windows 7 was on my system as soon as I could get my hands on it. Worked like a champ.
    Installed Windows 8 only so I could upgrade it to Windows 8.1. Hated Metro, but with a little configuring it worked without grief.
    Did a virgin install of Windows 10 pro and haven't found a single issue with it so far - at least no more hassle than any other version of Windows I have used.

Whether you upgrade or not is up to you. I am an early adopter because I usually like to be ahead of the game when quirks show up so I can find creative ways around them.

So far I have not had any hate for with any of these releases except Windows 8.0. But that is only for as its UI. Later versions of Windows and 3rd party utilities don't force me into that crap so I am happy.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 08-05-2015 at 06:52 AM.