+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is "INDO ITEMS" ?

Last night someone show off WTS/WTT this items at Limestone

Glacial Split Tunic : HP+22% , Damage drop +5%

So... It's INDO ITEMS ?

There is multiple people with DD armour I think. I wonder how these got in game, probably from the phili servers lol. Wonder if any GM can tell mor about this.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

So what is an indo item?

If you mean 'hacked' then it would depend if that item really exists or not.
    Would you call this an "indo item"?

if it isn't it should be
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-23-2015 at 11:36 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Seems legit, how much for it (kidding lol)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

omg that club is from private server. Please post some indo items from global server. I want to see them. tks

The picture is from an unpublished test server I use to try things out (that char wipes the ruler in 10 seconds flat).

point I am making is that even items you see in game may not be what you think. So-called "indo items" are not real. They are faked out by twiddling around with client memory while it is running to make it LOOK like something else. If I really had any motivation to I could use a memory editor I can make a glacial club (or any other similar class weapon) look like that hacked one I showed in the picture up there. It won't BE a badass club because the server would never accept and store it. Nor would it apply the bonuses I encoded onto it. It would be appearance only. As soon as I leave the game the faked out weapon would return to being a simple club. And if I hit you with it, it would hurt you no more than that unadorned weapon (not to mention the client would get really confused). It is appearance only.

Let this be a lesson. If someone is trying to sell you something that looks way too good to be true, it may well be.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 07-24-2015 at 03:45 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Always wanted to run around with a +27 weapon - for the looks.
    It's always about the looks.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Can GM Irene or GM Karazy explain about this?

What we want to know is legit or not?

Because winner from Philippines server said on another thread about "only 4 of them received 10% dd from event on phi's server and they are not sell it"

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...t=24920&page=9 (reply #89)

But this guy who link showed at limestone it's "5%dd and 22%hp" and he wts/wtt (i'm confirmed he wts/wtt on all chat, gm can check his system log or chat log)

Explain please (because if is not legit that meaning it's edited item, also mean those editor items is back)

PS. before server merge a lots of edited item full of Jin server

GM failed at these editted items (from JIN) and (from PH server).

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    The picture is from an unpublished test server I use to try things out (that char wipes the ruler in 10 seconds flat).

point I am making is that even items you see in game may not be what you think. So-called "indo items" are not real. They are faked out by twiddling around with client memory while it is running to make it LOOK like something else. If I really had any motivation to I could use a memory editor I can make a glacial club (or any other similar class weapon) look like that hacked one I showed in the picture up there. It won't BE a badass club because the server would never accept and store it. Nor would it apply the bonuses I encoded onto it. It would be appearance only. As soon as I leave the game the faked out weapon would return to being a simple club. And if I hit you with it, it would hurt you no more than that unadorned weapon (not to mention the client would get really confused). It is appearance only.

Let this be a lesson. If someone is trying to sell you something that looks way too good to be true, it may well be.
    So you mean to say all the hacking and so called indo items incidents even back then when Euthen was still around and caught on and banned some scumbag actually was just "appearance" only? All those indo items didn't have actual boosts advantage? Interesting, because they did.