+ Reply to Thread

Cegel Problem...

I don't know if you guys have the same problem too but when someone bought my stuff in my shop for 300k the item. Then I went to Zaid, it minus 1.2k but then when I went to Midstream of Mimir River, a few mins later my cegels when down to 148k+... I don't know if its my connection or something but I'm worried with my other cegels when my items have been sell out.

If you need my IGN: Doodlez

Hope you understand it. I don't know how to explain to this problem very well.

Quote Originally Posted by BoOnSky View Post
    I don't know if you guys have the same problem too but when someone bought my stuff in my shop for 300k the item. Then I went to Zaid, it minus 1.2k but then when I went to Midstream of Mimir River, a few mins later my cegels when down to 148k+... I don't know if its my connection or something but I'm worried with my other cegels when my items have been sell out.

If you need my IGN: Doodlez

Hope you understand it. I don't know how to explain to this problem very well.

When you use seller or buyer kiosk, e.g you sell an item for 500.000 in a seller kiosk, you won't get 500.000 but 500.000-10%X500.000, so it will be 450.000. And when you use shout also like this (%S> Tipha Dagger XG+7), each shout costs 5k.
    Did you went to Zaid by the train ? because the train costs cegel too. 1.2k is the normal price, also for beginner. I think you have to ask about the discount pass to the train after you reach Recruit fame

Yup, true. You won't get the amount you'd like when using Kiosk so add a few more to even it out.