+ Reply to Thread

Level 50 str Dekan, looking for leveling tips and spots

As a returning player and the guild I was in being disbanded, I'm quite lost.

My char is a Lvl 50 str Dragon Knight and all I've been doing is completing the quests at lvl 50 but that only takes you so far to the next level.
    Is it even worth doing the quests?
    But anyway, anyone know any good places to grind or what not? Thanks
    Last edited by Kingcthulhu16; 07-16-2015 at 01:42 AM.

You could try Gratt Underground or known as "Lower". The Npc Nahilee at lime is the portal for there. Mobs range from 70 ish (on the right side of map) to 85 + (on the left side of map). Start in one of the smaller room and see what you can handle and go from there making your way to to whats known as the "VIP" rooms (last room/ cell in each corridor of the map) Keep in mind that Lower is where a lot of rpkers like to harass newbies and or low lvls. Later on as you lvl you can go to "Upper" which is exatcly like "lower" but high lvl mobs and can be found on the "Shilayah" map or known as "Southern" - Just run from the Southern bind to the middle of the map and you will find the portal npc (Or go to hazy bind stone and run from inside Gratt Fortress (I would recommend this way as the mobs don't hurt as much as the mobs running from Southern bind do) Hazy bind portal warps can be brought from the NPC at Southern bind NPC. (Again, "Upper" is a notorious rpking spot. But well its not always so bad.

*Edit* To go through the Hazy entry, you need to go to the bind (Hazy bind) and you will see a arch way portal. Run through there and keep running along that corridor till you till you come to the end and there will be another npc to enter "Upper Gratt". Dont confuse the NPCs at Hazy. As there is also an NPC for whats known as Gratt Treasure Warehouse "Mochi" is the NPC for there and you wont be able to grind/ farm inside there until your at least 100+ as the mobs hurts ALOT.

For secure lvling there is always Ashkeenas Dungeon. This is a dungeon you can enter 6 or 7 times per week and it runs for 4 hours but you need to have a party to enter (You can log a few alts and go yourself if needed).There are different lvl entry's, So the first is from lvl 31 to 60 (Minor) then 61 to 90 (Intermediate) and the 91 to 115 (Superior). As said be4, this is totally safe and no one but the members in your party can enter. There is also a boss inside if you feel like taking her on, but I wouldn't advise this w/o ur party being present and not afk on Hunter kits.

The Exp in "ash" is great and with a full decent party/s, you can lvl fast. You can find Ashkeenas Dungeon by going to the fishing hole/ craft studio and finding the "woman" npc by the bind stone.

Also at the same place is Intermediate (Ray) and Superior (Mandy) Dungeon NPCs. This is another dungeon party type thing where you can gain a little exp and some rewards like twins and teardrops and so on.

R2/ R3 now has mobs with higher lvls and you can pretty much grind there in peace. Cant remember the exact lvls in each but they have just recently been raised.

Get yourself in party matching and try to join a party as much as possible.

Anyways, hope this helped and Gl.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 07-16-2015 at 04:14 AM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Wow thats a lot of info thanks for taking your time to help me!

I'll try Ash dungeon today, but the other stuff seems kinda tough for me and my casual char at level 50. I was thinking more of spots from lvl 50 - 60 cause right now I've just been grinding at the Altar of Roha down by the Pine Plateau.

Don't do quests, grinding is much faster. Altar of Roha and Spire are good spots. You can also try Nightmare castle (below Orc Fortress bindstone) it has really nicely grouped mobs that are lvl 50-62 and there arent many rpkers (except for me, i check that spot as well).

Edit: Like xXxAurorAxXx discribed Lower lvl of Gratt is by far superior XP together with Ash but for easier monsters and less rpkers i would advice nightmare castle.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Awesome, thanks for the help guys!