+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
    if you considder for example the stats of the old xbow with the new xbow (same goes for the bow btw but 80%) you'll find that the new one has 90% weapon attack, which the old one did not. with the 90% weapon attack you will hit the double ammount of damage from the old upgrade. Same goes for dual swords who have now i think 32% weapon attack. All people who put old duals (without weapon attack) at their noir are probably angry because the current duals are alot better.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    if you considder for example the stats of the old xbow with the new xbow (same goes for the bow btw but 80%) you'll find that the new one has 90% weapon attack, which the old one did not. with the 90% weapon attack you will hit the double ammount of damage from the old upgrade. Same goes for dual swords who have now i think 32% weapon attack. All people who put old duals (without weapon attack) at their noir are probably angry because the current duals are alot better.
    what about mace, bow, katar, zhen? they doing everyting obsolete

I am astonished as PWI is trying to divert attention and attract more players after of new upg weapons stats disaster, i dont say that events will be bad, but this is just damage control and pretty sure that will not last long to change the rewards for crap stuff, keep selling OP items in IM (more pay2win). LOL PWI in honeymoon mode

you'll find that the new one has 90% .
    Ahh I now see what all this fuss is about, sorry I didn't see the extra stats on the new weapons. Stats also seem quite different on the other weapons as well. YNK being sneaky nuns. Most likely an effort to make the people who have already bought the upgrades to buy the new ones (DUH!).

Server:Ran
    C0ckBl0ck
    Demetrios

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by bigallenbro View Post
    Ahh I now see what all this fuss is about, sorry I didn't see the extra stats on the new weapons. Stats also seem quite different on the other weapons as well. YNK being sneaky nuns. Most likely an effort to make the people who have already bought the upgrades to buy the new ones (DUH!).
    Obviously thats what they want, Luckely had enough ecash and stuff saved up to just get the new upg but ppl who bound it on their Noir or so are screwed lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well I also was abt to buy some new upgrades, but after they changed stats, I decided that nothing will prevent them from changing the stats again, so its just risky to buy them now. For all I know they could be changing stats on monthly basis, each new upgrade being better than the old one. Such a poor decision from PWI side.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Obviously thats what they want, Luckely had enough ecash and stuff saved up to just get the new upg but ppl who bound it on their Noir or so are screwed lol
    I'm new to this ecash concept, how did you save up on ecash?

Server:Ran
    C0ckBl0ck
    Demetrios

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.