+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    a good idea is we need events yes, but why u or the staff or who ever is in charge fix the unbalance between classes...... what happened to the variety? what happened to the dex or hybrid guardians? the agility dhans? berserkers? psych temps, the rangers??, the scouts? they are all obsolets!!!!!!!!! all I can see now is temp and trinity..... all of u nerfed some buffand skill of those classes, this is one of much reason why people quit this game......... Do something!!!!!!!!!!is 2015 dont ruin this game more than it is already. And Im not the first or the last gamer who said this, what are u waiting for??
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    a good idea is we need events yes, but why u or the staff or who ever is in charge fix the unbalance between classes...... what happened to the variety? what happened to the dex or hybrid guardians? the agility dhans? berserkers? psych temps, the rangers??, the scouts? they are all obsolets!!!!!!!!! all I can see now is temp and trinity..... all of u nerfed some buffand skill of those classes, this is one of much reason why people quit this game......... Do something!!!!!!!!!!is 2015 dont ruin this game more than it is already. And Im not the first or the last gamer who said this, what are u waiting for??
    Stay on topic please, make a new thread if you want to talk about this, I'll be happy to join the discussion.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Stay on topic please, make a new thread if you want to talk about this, I'll be happy to join the discussion.
    Thank you snipers334, that is EXACTLY what I would have said. Let's focus on event discussion in this thread, I already took a poll of what you guys wanted next, with class balancing being the winner. Don't think for one second that I'm not asking about the status of that, or what I can do to speed up it's implementation, every single day. Please just trust me on that.

For now, help me come up with some fun event ideas you guys will enjoy.

Every event should be on the event server because event server is fun.

Last man standing fixed (3 randomized groups of 10 players 1st place=2x All stats patch for fashion frenzy 2nd place=all stats patch for fashion frenzy 3rd place=25 holy teardrops and 25 holywines Consolation prize=2 badge of victory)
    This is a regular last man standing event, however to prevent the 2 main problems (people helping each other and people fighting dirty with false starts and resurections) we are cutting the size down to 10 players in 3 groups. ANY PLAYERS WITH GUILD BUFFS FROM CLASHING VALLEY EVENT WILL HAVE TO REMOVE BUFFS OR BE DISQUALIFIED

Power arena event (1 round winning team=6 badge of victory & 10 holy teardrops losing team = 6 badge of bravery & 10 heavenly teardrops)
    This is a regular power arena event.

Clashing Valley event (1 round winning team= 6 badge of victory & The One Trenchcoat (m/f--15d) losing team= 6 badge of bravery & Vampire Hunter costume set (m/f--7d))
    ---This event is just the normal clashing valley, the defending team receives guild buffs (arcane/enhanced attack/enhanced defense/movement mastery/speed mastery) for being outnumbered (the attacker side gets arcane and mitigation? NO TRIPPLE FATAL NO COUNTER ATTACK ALLOWED FROM EITHER SIDE

Soccer event (1 round winning team = all stats patch for fashion frenzy losing team = 7 day persian costume set)
    ----This event is a race between 2 groups of 10 players to kill 10 zeit or 10 aquarius bosses.

EARLY COMPLETION BONUS LAST MAN STANDING
    A bonus for completing events quickly (1/2 of the event timeframe) will be a last man standing event (2 rounds of 10 players) same rules as the fixed last man standing event above. Again to re iterate NO GUILD BUFFS ALLOWED! failure to comply will result in disqualification.

Prizes for early completion LMS:
    Consolation: 5 badge of bravery & 5 holy teardops
    1st place: 3x radiant ancient enhancement stone (IM lvl 7)
    2nd place: 3x ancient skill enhancement stone (white)
    3rd place: 3x Skill enhancement stone (white)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Karazy1337 View Post
    Thank you snipers334, that is EXACTLY what I would have said. Let's focus on event discussion in this thread, I already took a poll of what you guys wanted next, with class balancing being the winner. Don't think for one second that I'm not asking about the status of that, or what I can do to speed up it's implementation, every single day. Please just trust me on that.

For now, help me come up with some fun event ideas you guys will enjoy.
    trust.....in 2015 no balance and seen a lot of "rare" things on game and you want to trust...... anyhow "lets stay on topic"

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Clashing valley 2 times a week on the event server, why? because everyone is equally geared there and from my user experience it was major fun to do, most people will agree with that.

Rewards:

Winners:
    - 2x Badges of Victory
    - 75 all stats pattern for fashion (7Day)

Losers:
    - 5x Badge of Bravery
    - 1x Skill enhancement Stone (white name one)
    bahhh better the 500 vit costume like the events Verenbaen do last year

Commoner
    I want to see an event where anyone that deletes an upgrade wins. If you don't delete an upgrade, you lose, and the penalty for losing is any upgrades on your account get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    bahhh better the 500 vit costume like the events Verenbaen do last year
    They introduced new fashion system, they'll not give out the old 500 vit costumes while they are making money from the 30 Day patterns.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

A nice event is change boss in elemental dungeon (fire boss Kasa, wood boss Silva, Earth boss Ruler, Metal boss Bezemuth) if u do it alot player bring back to play rohan for more chance get boss drop

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    A nice event is change boss in elemental dungeon (fire boss Kasa, wood boss Silva, Earth boss Ruler, Metal boss Bezemuth) if u do it alot player bring back to play rohan for more chance get boss drop
    This is actually really good lol, If besides that the reinforcement rates would be peramently boosted and you could win Prayer of water temple on Rohanopoly (with 1 free coin a day at lvl > 50) it would drop the price of all rings on the EM so new players can afford them as well.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster