+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GAMEGUARD!!!!

GAMEGUARD!!!!

okey so all day i spent different ways trying to get rohan to work on mac, I have played rohan on mac before using parallels desktop and after not getting past gameguard due to not having windows i installed parallels and windows 7 all over again

and guess **** what, i still get the same problem, seriously?! what is this, im running rohan just like on a normal pc now, i litteraly have a pc inside my mac and i still cant run it even tho i used to be able to, this is no issue because im on a mac this is something else!

i get "gameguard initialaztion error try rebooting and executing the game or close the program causing the collision"

gameguard sux. apple sux. gameguard in a vm on an apple sux large monkey turds.

virtual machines are emulated PCs not 'real' PCs. some things with low level components like that gameguard rootkit demands a real physical PC or exztremely good VM emulation.

Frankly I'm surprised you managed to run rohan this long without gg giving you grief on that. if your mac runs on an intel processor and its bios lets you enable intel's virtual machine hardware extensions (its an Apple so I am not expecting it to give you that level of control over your hardware) be sure to enable that. a lot of motherboard makers leave that option disabled by default because they don't expect most people to use virtual machines on their systems (a trend that is changing).
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

no it obvs doesnt since for a year i have been able to run rohan the exact same way, my copy of parallels just stopped working and i didnt bother getting a new untill now and now rohan aint working xD because of gameguard and i want rohan support to asnwer me wtf is wrong because i want to play the game ive been playing from now and then for 6 years now

Me and my buddy have this problem also occasionally on our normal win 7 64bit pc's. sometimes takes an hour to get on because of initialization error, or an update problem. GG itself just blows balls. Sometimes just rebooting will fix it. Or waiting an extended period of time. Other times it just randomly will start working. I get the error also when i will be already logged on account and try to open another client also. Plain and simple. Gamegaurd sucks ass.

in my case, I use avira antivirus to resolve the gg issue, after install avira no more gg issues, otherwise if u dont wanna install this AV ... ctrl alt del, task manager, and end task all iExplorer u saw , hope u can resolve issue
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

@groda, could you send your Gameguard folder to me ? then I'll talk with INCA company which is development company of it.
    You may send it via ticket.
    I'll never get tired of you

i tried but it didnt work..thx tho, hopefully irene will solve this issue for me, i sent u the gameguard as a zip in ticket