+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talisman

Talisman

How to upgrade talisman do i need to purchase something? Can you help me please!

You need a Talisman die or some **** like that purchasable only on IM.
    You should just gather all the Talisman Scrolls you can get till GMs decide its time for another Talisman event. GL
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yes you need Talisman Dye, those are blue flaskes you could (in the past) buy in the IM or get from rohanopoly. Currently you cannot obtain them. You have to put a talisman +0 + dye into the recycle system to get a talisman +1. you have to continue doing this up till +3 or +4 after that youll have to add Talisman +3 + talisman dye + armour reinforcement stone I to + it further. The maximum + you can get is +7. there is two kinds of talismans, normal talismans and magical talismans the normal one gives 150 of one stat at +7 and the magical one gives 200 of one stat at +7

going from +2 to +3 is harder, then to +4 and +5 is easy (rarely fail) to +6 is hard, to +7 is REALLY hard.

IF you fail to + the talisman you can either get back the talisman you alrdy had (if you started with one thats +3 and you fail you get +3 one back) or you get a ''ripped talisman piece'' which is useles and you can npc it.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 07-01-2015 at 12:21 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h