+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Few Questions

Few Questions

1. Really there aren't many people playing on ISEN? how about tsb? can someone tell me how does it looks like? I mean, is it possible to even fight or it's like 5v5 players? xd

2. I read somewhere that there are people still playing on Jainus? This is the server with epic ****s etc? is it worth to start playing there or it's not?

3. What about str scout? I remember times when it was a playable character

4. Similar question to the 3rd one but about str avenger. Is it worth to make this character to pvp? e.g. On Isen server?

Actually I don't really know what should I ask more about, so if any of you could give me some hints, that would be great!

Thanks in advance!

1. Just quit ISEN, theyll sooner or later merge it with Jainus lol There is noone there.

2. Yes it has upgrades/epic weapons, It's worth it if you have alot of ecash, if not its way too expensive to start there (unless you planning on selling ur own mother to PW). The server is fun tho and quite crowded (compared to ISEN its majorly croweded)

3. They changed the buff, it once used to give 110% boost in melee and ur Brandish Kick would do insane damage with full str buffs and such. Currently they changed that buff so all your attacks (in a 5 meter radius range) will get boosted in damage by a certain % (30% at lvl 7). Say you shoot an Arrow at a target(while lvl 7 Sharpen Melee buffed on yourself) that's 4 meters away dealing 1k damage, this would become 1,3k. if the target was 8 meters away it would just deal 1k damage, that basically how it works. So no, str scout is crap if you ask me.

4. I played Str Avenger on ISEN doing 100+100 dpp's at vit dks (with SA) at 115 with a crappy 6x melee and 19% wep attack glacial weapon and rings +5 there (did have buffs 7s and magical str talisman +7 tho). STR Avenger is OP there due to the low damage drop on weapons and not many people having a lvl 3 lion

In general on both Jainus and ISEN if you wanna play an OP PVP char go for: Str Avenger, INT Templar, Vit Dragon Knight, STR Noir (New Class). Theyll all performe well as long as you empty your wallet to gear em.

Good luck with your search and have fun.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

ulala, thanks! I think I have one more question. I checked stats of chimera acc and these are int/vit+magic attack if we are talking about magic acc am I right? well, because I would like also to make some character to pve, or maybe to boost my avenger. And my question is if it is still worth it to make psy wiz? or if the chimera stats are int, then is it better to make an int or psy wiz?

Quote Originally Posted by jaro17 View Post
    ulala, thanks! I think I have one more question. I checked stats of chimera acc and these are int/vit+magic attack if we are talking about magic acc am I right? well, because I would like also to make some character to pve, or maybe to boost my avenger. And my question is if it is still worth it to make psy wiz? or if the chimera stats are int, then is it better to make an int or psy wiz?
    Chimera accs are only Dex, Str and Int someone in the Dev department forgot there where more classes and stats that where needed.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Make intel wizzard rather than psy wizzard (intel wizzards are awesome). Like RBNXD said, devs just forgot about agi/psy classes lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Yea, that's kinda funny xd
    In your opinion INT Wiz is better for solo play or is he useful in party too? Because his psy shield must be weak, isn't it? especially that I would have chimera acc instead of artisans.

A good INT wizzard doesn't need a party and can solo anywhere(I used to lvl solo with mine). Get a staff with magic attack + some hp/mp abso opt stones and either armour defence(if ur weak) or critrate/attackspeed(if ur stronger and/or richer to buy good rings/armour). You must get Destroy lvl 7 and use it together with your chrono skill to have it buffed on yourself permanently. Youll do amazing damage with aoe basic attacks and because your basic attack is AOE you'll draw most of the partys aggro to yourself, keeping other members safe. Because of the abso on your staff and you frequently AOE basic attacking you will heal through your damage so you don't need a shield.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

@snipers334
    Um you sure the HK doesn't bug when you try to Kill Time and Destroy? :l
    Last time I checked couldn't use it at all
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Hmm that might be true, I played intel wizzard in the time there weren't HK's around lol. It should be possible to use the combination of chrono + destroy at a hk same as it is possible to use chrono + obligation on a priest but its buggy yea.....Well psy wizzard might be better if it doesnt work to set your hk like that. Anyway I'd rather go for a giant (savage) or a scout than a mage at ISEN since STR rings and DEX rings are OP there. Or you could make a warlock, they are pretty good at grinding too.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Ah. I needed something to boost other characters so I think I will go with warlock then. I checked and I have a ranger, almost 90lvl with 130kk (I don't even remember how long ago I made it), I think this ammout of money will be enough for start.

Thank you guys!