+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Refine Event

Quote Originally Posted by neuropsych View Post
    Reinforce? Refine?? how many times I need to try my feather to plus 18? or I need to send ticket to Atzigan to plus it like he plus it before to some sandy scorpions......oh!!!! wait hes not here anymore....... no ofense "just saying"
    Read my message....above your message
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I am sure that the reinforcement now is not increased the rate. It decreases the rate of reinforcement. GM should check it, YNK lied us about the higher rate than before event. WTH?

It should increase said reinforcement rates but without a Delux Abrandant sale we cant be sure. Plus I only hear people complaining of trying 9999999999999999999999999999 times to just get a +0 accs or weapon. :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

lol, event says refine and reinforcement!!!!!!!!!!, and with the deluxe is not a huge diference, i spent 5 deluxe i was saving..... anyhow if Atzigan is around he can plus it to 18 like he do before to the " sandy scorpions" jin compensantion, ohh I remember hes not here anymore lol
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

This refine and reinforcement event is failed. The rate is not increased as GM announced. They lied us and we had to spend more $ but got nothing from the advantages of the event.