+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Meanwhile, that same GM has been fired for being corrupted.. ohwait.

Considering the fact that you were, effectively, not around and we actually have been since 2008, negates any argument on whether or not someone was helpful before your time.
    The so called "strellan bashing" stems mostly from the flame wars connected to the main guilds of that time.

Also, being helpful to noobs in general has never been a good selling point of one's characteristics. I have been bashed (mainly by that same main guild members) tremendous amounts for being a carebear.
    If I had been actually paid by YNK for everytime someone told me I worked for YNK.. I would actually be able to pay for my ingame characters LOL

If one adds up all the "angry strellan" posts and compares them the the amount of helpful noob posts/guides/etc.. the latter still firmly outweights the former by a mile. After all, she was given the Caretaker post for some reason.

Also take into account that our total amount of posts have been nearly halved and that this half is only showing our total amount of posts on these forums, and that there has actually been a forum pre this one.
    So yes, be so kind to have a nice day elsewhere.

Apparently somebody's character outweights any logical reasoning.
    Or are you trying to tell us that your view is actually "unpartial" and "unbiased"?
    The only one that wasn't corrupted/biased was THH (except for ithillien caus he busted her liars but whatever)

If I get elected to be the next GM I will fine tune my hopelessness detection skills and then use the rohan player's EM tax money to build a giant wall that keeps them out of these fine forums.

Also THH is corrupt he pushed all my event inventory support tickets to euthen in exchange for me letting him borrow my yellow partyhat for 7 days.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Who is Strellan? a GM? I'm newcomer . This thread has evolved from "Upcoming skill changes" into "History of Someone"?

uuuuuugh strellan makes me cringe we need to build a wall to keep that guy out

Quote Originally Posted by AchanClub View Post
    Who is Strellan? a GM? I'm newcomer . This thread has evolved from "Upcoming skill changes" into "History of Someone"?
    I agree that things are getting a little off topic, but a little bit of backstory on the people you spend time communicating with on the forums never hurts either. ;P

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It's not about quantity but about quality. Also dwelling in the past is pointless, if you mostly spread hate now while you were always helpful way back, who cares lol? Everyone is born innocent and some people turn out to be total nutjobs that kill people, you also going to use as argument that they were, once kind innocent kids so it might outweigh the crap they currently do? This is obviously an extreme example but with the exact same reasoning.

It doesn't matter what ''good'' you did back in the day, if you behave like an asshole now, you are an asshole, period.
    Actually, that same reasoning is used in court as a defense for the suspect.
    I'm not even kidding.

Also, it never matters what an asshole you are as long as you have the money. Nowadays one could just fall and "slip into someone" and be excused for rape :') because: rich.
    ..but we're drifting off here. Back to topic,.. what's the topic again? I kind of lost my way here.

@Karazy: people are craving for some attention in the "Christmas ain't over til it's over" event thread. Unless Irene is on an early holiday since 05/12/15 it would be nice to see someone actually responding to the very practical questions there.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 12-17-2015 at 11:18 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It's not about quantity but about quality. Also dwelling in the past is pointless, if you mostly spread hate now while you were always helpful way back, who cares lol? Everyone is born innocent and some people turn out to be total nutjobs that kill people, you also going to use as argument that they were, once kind innocent kids so it might outweigh the crap they currently do? This is obviously an extreme example but with the exact same reasoning.

It doesn't matter what ''good'' you did back in the day, if you behave like an asshole now, you are an asshole, period.
    I dont spread hate if anything I am supporting the all lives matter movement by letting people know that retards lives do matter.

unless they are talking about rohan and its balance.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Actually, that same reasoning is used in court as a defense for the suspect.
    I'm not even kidding.[/B]
    (generally speaking) Doesn't change the fact you do something wrong now lol. Don't care if you gave free candy to babys in the past xD, if you behave like a plonker now, you are a plonker:P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Candy, anyone?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher