+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    My God dude chill he is right no point in trying to stick it up his a$$ the Old School server idea is every ones dream but as one time that Atzigan said it would be slapping the devs in the face after making all this sh!t. If you want Old School server try pservers they try but never last more than 3 months so that would be your answer.
    Private servers don't last because you can just spawn any items you want wheres the fun in that? There was like 5 servers that had heavy player loads everyday and even had to wait to log in some days. Now its what 7 servers into 1 just to make a small group. Instead of slapping the devs in the face its the players getting slapped in the face that make there game what it is.

I give up keep the game the way it is, close servers when rohan 2 comes out I really don't care anymore.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTone View Post
    I give up keep the game the way it is, close servers when rohan 2 comes out I really don't care anymore.
    This is what most of us have left to say :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Are you putting ideas on top of anyone elses? NO your just sitting on fourms trying to get post number up talking **** to everyone that has any ideas at all to save the game.

Oh wow fix janius server that's really gonna bring players back to a empty game that's gonna solve every problem there is with prices of items. Even if janius gets perfectly fix every class is equal there is never going to be new players joining this game with prices like it is. I still don't understand how anyone can argue about a lvl 99 cap old school server just look at how many people there was before upgrades etc ruined the game and how many there is now its a no brainer.

Now back to topic if anyone has any ideas to help the game then post them if not then just wait for the servers to be closed.
    As first, I really dont care about my posts number since I play this game for 6-8 years and I have now like what, 160 posts I really couldn't care less lel. Also if you would take your time to read other topics beside this one you would see I don't simply shoot down every idea I see but I do give my honest opinion about an idea, with argumentations you might find assaulting but hey, freedom of speech right.

Anyway, I have nothing more to add since you will stick with your decision and I'll stick with mine so have a happy rohan time
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    This is what most of us have left to say :l
    Sad but true (yea I know Metallica lol)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

In my case only posted here a opinion how would be a new server, i know it NEVER GOT IMPLEMENTED, in 7 years wasted in this game there is no hope Devs fix or get anything nice here, janius is broken and isen born dead since start. Nothing got fixed for PWI.
    Last edited by Vinko; 06-19-2015 at 04:58 PM.

I never seen 20k lewis daggers or katars etc I seen 8k or 10k but if they released how much money they made on lvl 99 cap server and how much they made on the new servers the old would win by far.
    Lord maybe u no seen it cuz no playing, upg lewis or epic homer was 23k~120k then YNK capped EM to 99k

I never seen 20k lewis daggers or katars etc I seen 8k or 10k but if they released how much money they made on lvl 99 cap server and how much they made on the new servers the old would win by far.

There was more than 1000 players because 5 servers had heavy player load EVERY day if just 1000 of the players bought costumes at 500 rps like they did that's 500000rps or $5000 a month not to mention pets or ses or players charging rps to buy exchange market items/characters so I don't understand how there is no money to be made.

History should show that players want 99 cap server again because look at the player base then and now but noooooooo near $10,000 a month isn't enough money lets get every cent we can until we barely bring in $1000 a month.

You cant screw your players because when you make a new game your players will screw you

If your just going to do nothing but hate on peoples ideas just go somewhere else and hate or actually come up with ideas to save the game
    You haven't seen it but I have. Best in server gear was selling for 20k-25k at a time when people paid 10k for normal 'best' gear. I know because I paid 22k for a best in server +8 Muitaks zhen on SpAwN before epics came out. SpAwN was endgame level at 99 so was my Templar and Dhan. Best accessories for a dekan at the time was Amulets at about 7500 rps each. And THAT was 5 years ago. "+"ing boss drops is something that has only been around for a couple years. Are you going to tell me that stuff like that was cheaper in Jin that had no epics before those '+'ed boss drops showed up? They had no epics or upgrades but the best gear was selling for insane RPS regardless. A cap of 99 would not change player greed sir - i don't care what game you are playing player cap does not change player greed and making a level cap of 99 here would not change that fact. The greedy attitudes would follow players that left Jainus to join that 'old school' server. The best gear would cost the most money and to compete you had better have the best gear.

Are you putting ideas on top of anyone elses? NO your just sitting on fourms trying to get post number up talking **** to everyone that has any ideas at all to save the game.

Oh wow fix janius server that's really gonna bring players back to a empty game that's gonna solve every problem there is with prices of items. Even if janius gets perfectly fix every class is equal there is never going to be new players joining this game with prices like it is. I still don't understand how anyone can argue about a lvl 99 cap old school server just look at how many people there was before upgrades etc ruined the game and how many there is now its a no brainer.

Now back to topic if anyone has any ideas to help the game then post them if not then just wait for the servers to be closed.
    I already told you what new players do here. The only people that start playing here and expect to compete ad end game right off the bat are returning players. And trust me once those returning players remember what playing here is like they leave just as fast. REAL new polayers start off from the beginning and work their way up as they gather wealth and experience.

Private servers don't last because you can just spawn any items you want wheres the fun in that? There was like 5 servers that had heavy player loads everyday and even had to wait to log in some days. Now its what 7 servers into 1 just to make a small group. Instead of slapping the devs in the face its the players getting slapped in the face that make there game what it is.

Get your facts straight. As someone that has developed private servers over the last couple years I can tell you that you are out to lunch with your reasoning about their longevity. I know why pservers come and go. I've worked with 2 of the most popular ones and know why 100% of them shut down after only running a max of about 2 years. In 100% of the cases it has nothing whatsoever to do with item spawns or level caps. And a solid 50% of them insisted that having an 'old school' Rohan server was the only way the game would survive. Dead Wrong.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You haven't seen it but I have. Best in server gear was selling for 20k-25k at a time when people paid 10k for normal 'best' gear. I know because I paid 22k for a best in server +8 Muitaks zhen on SpAwN before epics came out. SpAwN was endgame level at 99 so was my Templar and Dhan. Best accessories for a dekan at the time was Amulets at about 7500 rps each. And THAT was 5 years ago. "+"ing boss drops is something that has only been around for a couple years. Are you going to tell me that stuff like that was cheaper in Jin that had no epics before those '+'ed boss drops showed up? They had no epics or upgrades but the best gear was selling for insane RPS regardless. A cap of 99 would not change player greed sir - i don't care what game you are playing player cap does not change player greed and making a level cap of 99 here would not change that fact. The greedy attitudes would follow players that left Jainus to join that 'old school' server. The best gear would cost the most money and to compete you had better have the best gear.

I already told you what new players do here. The only people that start playing here and expect to compete ad end game right off the bat are returning players. And trust me once those returning players remember what playing here is like they leave just as fast. REAL new polayers start off from the beginning and work their way up as they gather wealth and experience.

Get your facts straight. As someone that has developed private servers over the last couple years I can tell you that you are out to lunch with your reasoning about their longevity. I know why pservers come and go. I've worked with 2 of the most popular ones and know why 100% of them shut down after only running a max of about 2 years. In 100% of the cases it has nothing whatsoever to do with item spawns or level caps. And a solid 50% of them insisted that having an 'old school' Rohan server was the only way the game would survive. Dead Wrong.
    Like my last post said I really don't care anymore it went from every server completely packed to every server combined to get a light server load that's all the proof you need right there. Anyways playing elder scrolls online on xbox one and enjoying every second of it so have fun with a single player online role playing game lol.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Commoner
    Who cares how expensive "server best" items were back in the day. You could just farm your own parts and make something almost as good, or maybe even better if you put in the time and have a little luck, for a fraction of the cost. Its so much nicer having that option than what we have today...buy an upgrade or go **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gank83 View Post
    Who cares how expensive "server best" items were back in the day. You could just farm your own parts and make something almost as good, or maybe even better if you put in the time and have a little luck, for a fraction of the cost. Its so much nicer having that option than what we have today...buy an upgrade or go **** yourself.
    Yup farming is useless right now -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast