+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    I looked around on exchange market and just estimated around a price for each some is a little lower etc.

Upgrade Weapon = 30k rps

4x Feathers = 25k rps each or 100k rps for all

Armour around 10k rps or less

King Lion = 5k rps

that's a total of 145k rps that's almost $2000 YOU CAN BUY A USED CAR FOR THAT rofl

1k rps = $10 us dollars

10k rps = $100 us dollars

100k rps = $1000 us dollars

I mean really whos gonna pay that much on a f2p game that's what is killing this game. That's not even mentioning lvl 6 and 7 ses stones or crafting stones or scrolls or talismans etc.

We NEED a lvl 99 cap server where its actually affordable to play the game.

if you sold 200 costumes a month for 300rps each that's 60k rps a month or $600

7 day costumes that would be 240000 rps a month or $2400.

When the game was like this there was more than 200 players buying costumes alone so that is more money then they are bringing in right now that's for sure. So there is money to be made by doing a lvl 99 cap old school server and it would even bring players to janius later on once you have a lot of rps and nothing to spend it on.

If anyone believes a new player would want to join and play this game with it costing that much you should smack yourself because you are DREAMING
    Last edited by LordTone; 06-18-2015 at 10:31 PM.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    They are in one server called Jainus...
    ...you're definitely new here -_-
    After a 7 year hiatus. Yeah

But what I meant was just condense the servers into one so it "looks" "more" "populated".

Quote Originally Posted by LordTone View Post
    I looked around on exchange market and just estimated around a price for each some is a little lower etc.

Upgrade Weapon = 30k rps

4x Feathers = 25k rps each or 100k rps for all

Armour around 10k rps or less

King Lion = 5k rps

that's a total of 145k rps that's almost $2000 YOU CAN BUY A USED CAR FOR THAT rofl

1k rps = $10 us dollars

10k rps = $100 us dollars

100k rps = $1000 us dollars

I mean really whos gonna pay that much on a f2p game that's what is killing this game. That's not even mentioning lvl 6 and 7 ses stones or crafting stones or scrolls or talismans etc.

We NEED a lvl 99 cap server where its actually affordable to play the game.

if you sold 200 costumes a month for 300rps each that's 60k rps a month or $600

7 day costumes that would be 240000 rps a month or $2400.

When the game was like this there was more than 200 players buying costumes alone so that is more money then they are bringing in right now that's for sure. So there is money to be made by doing a lvl 99 cap old school server and it would even bring players to janius later on once you have a lot of rps and nothing to spend it on.

If anyone believes a new player would want to join and play this game with it costing that much you should smack yourself because you are DREAMING
    When you look at EM you are seeing nothing but the greed of other players. That has nothing to do with PlayWith and had everything to do with the players selling that stuff. Any other game that has auction houses show even worse greed (Take a look at Aion's or Tera's auction houses to see how much you pay for end gear and good pots). There really is no difference in the player economy between Rohan and other games except for the fact that you can actually buy/sell CHARACTERS and not just gear/pets/consumables. A level 99 cap won't change that in the slightest. Instead of selling lvl 110 upgrades for 30k you will have people selling lvl 99 steadman, lewis, manos and fenattis for 20k. Greed is greed.

There is a difference between Rohan and other games in what the game publisher sells in its item shops. Rohan will happily sell you overpriced and overpowering goods while others are strategic enough not to destroy their game dynamics in that way. Those other games know that keeping the game skill based will draw more customers and keep the game earning steady money. It is not easy to get there, but once you are you protect that golden formula and leave the 'special VIP gear' out of it. Putting out a lvl 99 capped server won't change PWI from pushing overpowered gerar on you even there. They want MONEY and they know they can get it from you by selling that crap.

New players coming in here and paying 2 grand to gear up? No that does NOT happen, ever. They don't start off with end game chars and gear in any game unless they are rich. They start at level 1 and work their way up to endgame spending 10 bucks here, 20 bucks there until they get to end game. Once there (after about a year of grinding) they eiother jump into the economy or move on to an other game.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-19-2015 at 04:46 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Lol bro 20 ases or wherever is same sh1t, cuz its pixel if u spend XXX$ no matter, they gona delete it someday when server shutdown and u never gona recover the money wasted in this game, in other word no matter cuz is same sh1t. really or not?
    You are entitled to your opinion but I'm not sure if others share it as well......they'll probably quit instead of think like this :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    When you look at EM you are seeing nothing but the greed of other players. That has nothing to do with PlayWith and had everything to do with the players selling that stuff. Any other game that has auction houses show even worse greed (Take a look at Aion's or Tera's auction houses to see how much you pay for end gear and good pots). There really is no difference in the player economy between Rohan and other games except for the fact that you can actually buy/sell CHARACTERS and not just gear/pets/consumables. A level 99 cap won't change that in the slightest. Instead of selling lvl 110 upgrades for 30k you will have people selling lvl 99 steadman, lewis, manos and fenattis for 20k. Greed is greed.

There is a difference between Rohan and other games in what the game publisher sells in its item shops. Rohan will happily sell you overpriced and overpowering goods while others are strategic enough not to destroy their game dynamics in that way. Those other games know that keeping the game skill based will draw more customers and keep the game earning steady money. It is not easy to get there, but once you are you protect that golden formula and leave the 'special VIP gear' out of it. Putting out a lvl 99 capped server won't change PWI from pushing overpowered gerar on you even there. They want MONEY and they know they can get it from you by selling that crap.

New players coming in here and paying 2 grand to gear up? No that does NOT happen, ever. They don't start off with end game chars and gear in any game unless they are rich. They start at level 1 and work their way up to endgame spending 10 bucks here, 20 bucks there until they get to end game. Once there (after about a year of grinding) they eiother jump into the economy or move on to an other game.
    Damn banabandit, this is so true and well explained. This is also how I imagine the cycle (rohan cycle of players comming - quitting, could actually call it cycle of greed both from the players and from PW lol) to be, for a new server or actually any server. It's a nice try Lordtone and others (who approve these ideas) but I fully agree with mr. banana, a 99 cap server would end up exactly the same as jin/isen/jainus.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrregularHunterX View Post
    After a 7 year hiatus. Yeah

But what I meant was just condense the servers into one so it "looks" "more" "populated".
    They 'condensed' like 7(?) servers into one to have it appear more populated.. How many more should they condense?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

I never seen 20k lewis daggers or katars etc I seen 8k or 10k but if they released how much money they made on lvl 99 cap server and how much they made on the new servers the old would win by far.

There was more than 1000 players because 5 servers had heavy player load EVERY day if just 1000 of the players bought costumes at 500 rps like they did that's 500000rps or $5000 a month not to mention pets or ses or players charging rps to buy exchange market items/characters so I don't understand how there is no money to be made.

History should show that players want 99 cap server again because look at the player base then and now but noooooooo near $10,000 a month isn't enough money lets get every cent we can until we barely bring in $1000 a month.

You cant screw your players because when you make a new game your players will screw you

If your just going to do nothing but hate on peoples ideas just go somewhere else and hate or actually come up with ideas to save the game
    Last edited by LordTone; 06-19-2015 at 08:08 AM.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

I never seen 20k lewis daggers or katars etc I seen 8k or 10k but if they released how much money they made on lvl 99 cap server and how much they made on the new servers the old would win by far.

There was more than 1000 players because 5 servers had heavy player load EVERY day if just 1000 of the players bought costumes at 500 rps like they did that's 500000rps or $5000 a month not to mention pets or ses or players charging rps to buy exchange market items/characters so I don't understand how there is no money to be made.

History should show that players want 99 cap server again because look at the player base then and now but noooooooo near $10,000 a month isn't enough money lets get every cent we can until we barely bring in $1000 a month.

You cant screw your players because when you make a new game your players will screw you

If your just going to do nothing but hate on peoples ideas just go somewhere else and hate or actually come up with ideas to save the game
    All you say are assumptions based on what? Do you have or have had direct access to PW's and or YNK's financial status (for all the time this game exists)? Do you have any files or graphs that show the sale of items in the IM and or the profit that comes from it? Did you do a study in game micro-economys and so on or are those all assumptions based on....well your own knowlegde and assumptions of things and nothing more. You're not realistic, you strive for an ideal that you love and thats the old rohan with lvl 99 cap. But like I and others with me explained, it's simply not gonna happen and the reasons for it are right under your nose (I'm not going to repeat them). You may call it ''hating'' I call it ''being realistic''.

What the player(you with your 99 cap server) want and what PW wants are two seperated things and they don't match.....

Now before you go hating on me that I did not study economy either nor have I acess to any files or whatsoever(which is true). I'm not the one making the assumptions here. I merely state the facts that all new servers have been a fail so far and I see no reason what-so-ever why a new 99 cap server wouln't be a total fail too (banditbanana explained this verry well in his last post). If you want to know what I did to (try) improve this game (except for ''hating'' here) go check the Salty Saltin' Thread at page 4. Better work on fixing Jainus rather than having a wild goose chase here.....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    All you say are assumptions based on what? Do you have or have had direct access to PW's and or YNK's financial status (for all the time this game exists)? Do you have any files or graphs that show the sale of items in the IM and or the profit that comes from it? Did you do a study in game micro-economys and so on or are those all assumptions based on....well your own knowlegde and assumptions of things and nothing more. You're not realistic, you strive for an ideal that you love and thats the old rohan with lvl 99 cap. But like I and others with me explained, it's simply not gonna happen and the reasons for it are right under your nose (I'm not going to repeat them). You may call it ''hating'' I call it ''being realistic''.

What the player(you with your 99 cap server) want and what PW wants are two seperated things and they don't match.....

Now before you go hating on me that I did not study economy either nor have I acess to any files or whatsoever(which is true). I'm not the one making the assumptions here. I merely state the facts that all new servers have been a fail so far and I see no reason what-so-ever why a new 99 cap server wouln't be a total fail too (banditbanana explained this verry well in his last post). If you want to know what I did to (try) improve this game (except for ''hating'' here) go check the Salty Saltin' Thread at page 4. Better work on fixing Jainus rather than having a wild goose chase here.....
    Are you putting ideas on top of anyone elses? NO your just sitting on fourms trying to get post number up talking **** to everyone that has any ideas at all to save the game.

Oh wow fix janius server that's really gonna bring players back to a empty game that's gonna solve every problem there is with prices of items. Even if janius gets perfectly fix every class is equal there is never going to be new players joining this game with prices like it is. I still don't understand how anyone can argue about a lvl 99 cap old school server just look at how many people there was before upgrades etc ruined the game and how many there is now its a no brainer.

Now back to topic if anyone has any ideas to help the game then post them if not then just wait for the servers to be closed.
    Last edited by LordTone; 06-19-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Are you putting ideas on top of anyone elses? NO your just sitting on fourms trying to get post number up talking **** to everyone that has any ideas at all to save the game.

Oh wow fix janius server that's really gonna bring players back to a empty game that's gonna solve every problem there is with prices of items. Even if janius gets perfectly fix every class is equal there is never going to be new players joining this game with prices like it is. I still don't understand how anyone can argue about a lvl 99 cap old school server just look at how many people there was before upgrades etc ruined the game and how many there is now its a no brainer.

Now back to topic if anyone has any ideas to help the game then post them if not then just wait for the servers to be closed.
    My God dude chill he is right no point in trying to stick it up his a$$ the Old School server idea is every ones dream but as one time that Atzigan said it would be slapping the devs in the face after making all this sh!t. If you want Old School server try pservers they try but never last more than 3 months so that would be your answer.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!