+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IrregularHunterX View Post
    But most can afford a PS3/4 or XBox 360/One and they flock to that. They just dont have the know-how to make an affordable PC gaming machine.
    That's true because I have elder scrolls online beside me waiting for my repaired xbox one controller to get here to play it. But the thing is it is still cheaper to get a xbox one or ps4 and game than equipping your characters on this game now that's why there is no new players coming so we have to appeal to new players again or the game is done.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

True but again the problem with that is the graphics isnt appealing because it's a pretty old game by industry standards. On top of all the all the other problems that are marred with this game.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    if you want 90% of the remaining player base to run off sure xD
    Bro that 90% of the remaining player base anyway got run off with rohan 2 or with current server state, GMs taking very bad decision and soon everyone quitting
    Last edited by Vinko; 06-18-2015 at 03:00 PM.

You need to realize that apart from the bunch that came to check out trinity (those will be gone again soon), the majority of people left playing in jainus are those that have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars playing this game.

They have simply dropped too much moneh here to justify walking away. Those people will be here until the day they finally shut the servers down.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You need to realize that apart from the bunch that came to check out trinity (those will be gone again soon), the majority of people left playing in jainus are those that have spent hundreds, if not thousands of dollars playing this game.

They have simply dropped too much moneh here to justify walking away. Those people will be here until the day they finally shut the servers down.
    Add those that are waiting for some pservers to open aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaand Irohan will be dead yet again.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Sadly I can hear the GMs LoLing at this
    Yup coz they're never gonna execute it, named the reasons for it in my other posts/ The still remaining playerbase gonna freak out and probably quit if they'd shut Jainus down. Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to +18 a bossdrop (I never made anything +18 but i know lol). I'm not sure how much $ you'd have to invest to +18 a ring but probably alot and ur suggesting to give 20 ases back for that, lmao'ing if i'd spend the cash to +18 something and gms would delete it and gave me something wayyy less (or even if the compensation was better) something less back for it, i'd probably quit....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Speaking of playerbase - how long until they decide to merge all the Jainus servers into one?

Yup coz they're never gonna execute it, named the reasons for it in my other posts/ The still remaining playerbase gonna freak out and probably quit if they'd shut Jainus down. Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to +18 a bossdrop (I never made anything +18 but i know lol). I'm not sure how much $ you'd have to invest to +18 a ring but probably alot and ur suggesting to give 20 ases back for that, lmao'ing if i'd spend the cash to +18 something and gms would delete it and gave me something wayyy less (or even if the compensation was better) something less back for it, i'd probably quit....
    Lol bro 20 ases or wherever is same sh1t, cuz its pixel if u spend XXX$ no matter, they gona delete it someday when server shutdown and u never gona recover the money wasted in this game, in other word no matter cuz is same sh1t. really or not?
    Last edited by Vinko; 06-18-2015 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IrregularHunterX View Post
    Speaking of playerbase - how long until they decide to merge all the Jainus servers into one?
    They are in one server called Jainus...
    ...you're definitely new here -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I understand people would get mad that's why im saying to not delete janius server but make a old school server so that it brings in new players that one day will have enough rps built up then they can go to janius server and player base slowly regenerate. But if nothing is done each day that passes is 1 more day closer to the game being closed down period.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.