+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Making another new server just like rohan used to be yeaaaars ago is just not gonna happen lol. (think like YNK/PW or rather like the Koreans) They din't make all those updates and stuff to just fall back to the rohan without all that stuff (they'd probably not make enough money).I mean **** they already made 2 new different servers (they weren't 99 capped but they were both quite different from Jainus). Why do you think they made ISEN and not a lvl 99 cap old server(the idea of that is older and already suggested multiple times before this thread)? Simply because crafted items require you to buy stones every week or month which is permanent $ income for PW just like upgrade sales is also pure $. Why'd you make a 99 cap server with almost no income (except maybe somes ses/ases, pres stones etc......

Also I kept/keep mentioning ISEN/JIN since those were servers that were brought out but did not succeed either. a server with no income for PW will fail before its ever setup because....well......its never gonna exist lol

I understand where you coming from but for example instead of 50 costumes being sold each month there was hundreds and hundreds of them being sold there was money there because of how many players there was. There isn't gonna be much money coming in for them if players continue to quit every once in a while and no new players coming in taking there place. I would much rather have a game that brings in so much money every month with new players joining to spend money also instead of a game where you never know how much your gonna bring in cause it all depends on how many players are left to fall for it.

Ive put years into this game and so much money but I can see where its headed to if no new players start playing. Would you start playing a mmorpg if you have to play for years to have fun or spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars?

My repaired xbox one controller should be arriving any day and when it does ill be going right back to what ive been doing checking in on rohan every month or so and see if any thing has changed.
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

RBNXD posted a link to the new skills etc that is going to come out

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...ghlight=Skills

which just proves my point more that we need a old server because read it and see how many more players are saying there gonna quit
    The game enhancements did exactly what the name says, It enhanced this player base all the way to a new game.

Well I have an idea about Isen and Jainus as an all. How about separate P2W upgrds/boss drops to just one side of the gaming community and then the players that like crafting and easy "F2P"?(Isen style) game play gearing to one side then balance it in a way that you can merge Isen with Jainus without making anyone angry. What I mean Crafting Gear is crafting gear like Isens Chimera Accs/weaps/armor and Upgrd weaps/accs forged armors are one side meaning you have to choose the gear you want but cant have both. Last time I checked Isen the gear was as or more OP than Jainus Upgrds and stat inflation (correct me if I'm wrong) That way rather than having 2 servers with 2 different playing styles(if it can be called like that) bring them both to a happy harmony in one server full of players and merge both worlds positive sides(with Jainus ench rates ofc).

Example
    Chim accs/armor and Upgrd weap or Chim armor/weap upgrd accs you cant do this only Chim Armor/accs/weap or Upgrd Accs/weap forged armor.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-18-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I think a lot of what people are saying here is the following:

Making 'Upgrade free' servers has been done a couple times now -- with Tempest/Divinity/Jin and Isen. Those were supposed to be re-rolls with different rates & even IMs to allow players that didn't want OP crap in their game. They failed hard.

Now you are asking PW to step even further backward with a server that is capped at 99, has no Hero skills at all and no crafting. In other words you are asking PW to totally obliterate the stuff they have done over the last 6 years. Do you honestly think they would even consider that? As money grubbing we know all they are?

You will see snowmen in Hell before that happens. Cripes, even private servers have a tough time making that happen. Sure as hell they are not going to do something so harebrained here. Game publishers do not go backward. Ever.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

At this point all I can do is try and if they do not want players playing there game anymore that's not on me at least I tried. There is thousands of other f2p games that I can go play yes some does it wrong as well but some does it right and doesn't care about big money gains here and there they want a constant money flow.

Im not thinking about the years that ive put into this game or all the money that I sunk into something that I cant show for in the real world im only thinking about rohan blood feud one of the best open world pvp games ive ever played. Cant say that with a straight face now though lmao

Banana it can be fixed easy, creating a new server then shutdown ISEN/JANIUS when release it, give compensation to upg player and done
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Just wanted to show a few vids for the players that never seen how the game was at lvl 99 cap where it took team work to fight not just Rambo it and kill everyone.

How Templars should be / How teamwork should be - https://youtu.be/6bkZM2dQtgg

Just random builds that should be - https://youtu.be/eNMuZl8arKg

There is so many videos like these that prove that lvl 99 cap was the best thing for this game because does the game look like this now?

I edited to add that when cap was 99 people remade characters all the time to try different builds so there was low lvl or mid lvl and end game players everywhere that's why new players was always joining the game. No one wants to spend years on a game anymore just to lvl up.
    Last edited by LordTone; 06-18-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I think a lot of what people are saying here is the following:

Making 'Upgrade free' servers has been done a couple times now -- with Tempest/Divinity/Jin and Isen. Those were supposed to be re-rolls with different rates & even IMs to allow players that didn't want OP crap in their game. They failed hard.

Now you are asking PW to step even further backward with a server that is capped at 99, has no Hero skills at all and no crafting. In other words you are asking PW to totally obliterate the stuff they have done over the last 6 years. Do you honestly think they would even consider that? As money grubbing we know all they are?

You will see snowmen in Hell before that happens. Cripes, even private servers have a tough time making that happen. Sure as hell they are not going to do something so harebrained here. Game publishers do not go backward. Ever.
    Exactly my point as well lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by LordTone View Post
    Just wanted to show a few vids for the players that never seen how the game was at lvl 99 cap where it took team work to fight not just Rambo it and kill everyone.

How Templars should be - https://youtu.be/6bkZM2dQtgg

How teamwork should be - https://youtu.be/txi3lBxsb9o

Just random builds that should be - https://youtu.be/eNMuZl8arKg

There is so many videos like these that prove that lvl 99 cap was the best thing for this game because does the game look like this now?

Sadly but certainly, it's not about ''the best thing'' its about ''the best economical thing''.......
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    Banana it can be fixed easy, creating a new server then shutdown ISEN/JANIUS when release it, give compensation to upg player and done
    if you want 90% of the remaining player base to run off sure xD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster