+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

PvP can be fixed with Class Talismans. I heard you don't even need anyone from Korea to implement them.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    PvP can be fixed with Class Talismans. I heard you don't even need anyone from Korea to implement them.
    The thing about this Class talismans is that you'll end up boosting too hard those classes that need the boost and pve will be kind of pointless. 1 shot fest at farming lel.
    Still its not a bad idea making it like it was meant to be, the original Class Balance talismans worked great in the Event server. Elf, Dekan, Avengers didn't get damage boost just an intensive to the dead builds I liked that very very much
    Hope this idea gets a look at by the GMs :l

...Found it:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...CLass+Talisman
    Last edited by RBNXD; 06-17-2015 at 05:05 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Human:

GA_C_Talisman (Guardian Talisman)

Defense +1000, HP + 10000, Strength +350, Dexterity +200----- get rid of defence it has a lot already.

DE_C_Talisman (Defender Talisman)

Defense +1200, HP +12000, Strength +300, Vitality +250----get rid of defence we dont need it on str/vit classes

Elf:

PR_C_Talisman (Priest Talisman)

Defense +900, HP + 12000, Psyche +300, Intelligence +250---- get rid of defence, all priests are vit now or add vitality instead of defence or intelegence

TE_C_Talisman (Templar Talisman)

+800 Defense, + 7000 HP, +2000 MP, +200 Psyche---- get rid of defence templar got mb buff

Half-Elf:

RA_C_Talisman (Ranger Talisman)

+800 Defense, +9000 HP, +350 Dexterity, +250 Ranged Attack---- ranged attack replace by vitality

SC_C_Talisman (Scout Talisman)

+1000 Defense, +9000 HP, +300 Dexterity, +350 Ranged Attack--- ranged attack replace by vitality or str maybe, str scouts again?

Dhan:

AV_C_Talisman (Avenger Talisman)

+900 Defense, +10000 HP, +200 Strength, +350 Agility---- here i should say get rid of str ,str dhans are op already, boost agility to 700 istead maybe agility dhans will be playable again?ofc str dhans gona benefit from it too agility is boosting there crits

PD_C_Talisman (Predator Talisman)

+1000 Defense, +12000 HP, +300 Strength, +200 Agility----ok

Dekan:

DK_C_Talisman (Dragon Knight Talisman)

+800 Defense, +8000 HP, +350 Strength, +150 Dexterity----ok but nerf marea battle, get rid of defence

DS_C_Talisman (Dragon Sage Talisman)

+800 Defense, +8000 HP, +350 Intelligence, +150 Dexterity---boost intelligence to 700 so maybe we will see int sages around

Dark-Elf:

WI_C_Talisman (Wizard Talisman)

+900 Defense, +9000 HP, +350 Psyche, +150 Magic Attack- no need defence, make psy shield skill work better in pvp

WR_C_Talisman (Warlock Talisman)

+900 Defense, +9000 HP, +350 Intelligence, +150 Magic Attack-- ok or maybe add str to it? make str warlock get noir op buffs????

Giant:

BE_C_Talisman

+1000 Defense, +15000 HP, +300 Strength, +350 Dexterity---get rid of defence

SE_C_Talisman

Defense +1200, +15000 HP, +300 Strength, +300 Vitality- get rid of defence

Read more: http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#ixzz3dKJBMk9V
    www.playrohan.com

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Imho guardians -or any class but the HE oned- shouldnt get extra dex of anything without sacrificing any of their main stats.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Imho guardians -or any class but the HE oned- shouldnt get extra dex of anything without sacrificing any of their main stats.
    What if their main stat was dex?
    Dex dhans ftw.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    What if their main stat was dex?
    Dex dhans ftw.
    My thoughts exactly - I did not forget them.

What I meant is that they should not get dex on str/melee accessories, nor should there be str on dex accessories.
    If they want more dex - they should sacrifice either statpoints or an accessory slot.

I'm quite fed up with the whole buttering the bread on both sides.

Let each class be its niche.
    Evasion is already quite useless as it is. Thanks to crafting.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    The thing about this Class talismans is that you'll end up boosting too hard those classes that need the boost and pve will be kind of pointless. 1 shot fest at farming lel.
    Still its not a bad idea making it like it was meant to be, the original Class Balance talismans worked great in the Event server. Elf, Dekan, Avengers didn't get damage boost just an intensive to the dead builds I liked that very very much
    Hope this idea gets a look at by the GMs :l

...Found it:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...CLass+Talisman
    Don't think the class talisman will fix much honestly. The event server can't be compared with the current server because different gear is used (mainly whollota different DMG drop) also in the live server not everyone is ''equally'' geared and ses'ed and so on, so I find it really hard to believe that the outcome of this talisman will be the same on the live server as on the test server. Add to that, that the stats aren't correctly balanced(to make ranger/agi dhan etc. viable in pvp you gonna need alot more than just these little stats) + there were 2 new classes added in the meantime. even if all those things were fixed I would still not see how this talisman would balance out pvp because this 10k extra HP wont stop a dekan to 1 hit dffs you for 150-200k nor will it stop a 100+100 dpp from a str dhan or the insane negative melee from temps lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

In their current (or last seen) state those talismans are indeed quite far from being a balancing factor. Some stats on some talismans will need to be increased by roughly an order of degree, plus they did not even put crit rate, attack and such stuff there at all. Pretty much the recipe would be as follows:
    1) Equip all test subjects with endgame gear + buffs, scrolls, etc.
    2) Add enough Attack/Attack%/Attack Speed/Crit/Agi/whatever to the real damage dealing classes' talismans until they can deal as much damage as Templars or more.
    3) Add Defense/Defense%/DD/... to those who seem to be taking a bit too much damage.
    4) Add different amounts of HP to everyone until it seems about right (fight duration wise). May as well put some MP too.
    5) Add Heal Recovery Rate % to make healing useful again + increase Heavenly Teardrop cool-down.
    6) Make all monsters stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    In their current (or last seen) state those talismans are indeed quite far from being a balancing factor. Some stats on some talismans will need to be increased by roughly an order of degree, plus they did not even put crit rate, attack and such stuff there at all. Pretty much the recipe would be as follows:
    1) Equip all test subjects with endgame gear + buffs, scrolls, etc.
    2) Add enough Attack/Attack%/Attack Speed/Crit/Agi/whatever to the real damage dealing classes' talismans until they can deal as much damage as Templars or more.
    3) Add Defense/Defense%/DD/... to those who seem to be taking a bit too much damage.
    4) Add different amounts of HP to everyone until it seems about right (fight duration wise). May as well put some MP too.
    5) Add Heal Recovery Rate % to make healing useful again + increase Heavenly Teardrop cool-down.
    6) Make all monsters stronger.
    That sounds a bit better but still. Why introduce a new item to try to balance this game, why not start by fixing all the stuff thats currently wrong, at this moment. Also the talisman would be for lvl 115 players only ( I assume) so making mobs harder Isn't a great idea for people <115 since they have to lvl up.....without the talisman. Giving the talisman to lower lvl's defeats the whole purpose of it because it will be a farm/lvl up fest since everyone will be too OP in PVE. Either way I really dont see how this system should improve this games gaming experience and balance lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I think the main work that has to be done to improve this game lies in the current items/classes/skills etc. Simple things like limit everyone to only use 1 scroll of each kind at the same time (so you could only use either melee or magic or ranged, not both magic and melee for templars for example) would already bring back more balance. Execute more (small but significant) changes like that and Things should get more balanced, at least it will have more effect than introduce another item to balance out all the outbalanced items that are already in circulation.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster