+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanhate View Post
    Yes cuz this account got banned for rohanopoly abuses... cuz i pushed my main with it... 1 account for push with poly.... when I know Lucid/B00BS guild had like 200 acc and made like 25/30 deluxes using it and made tons of rps with 200 accs
    I didnt even made 1 1k feed or 1 deluxe, i used for use coin on game parlor and get tds for pvp as Lucid never helped for dungeon as support or gave SA crones so ye kinda OP push...
    they made tons of rps when i made 0 and used the tds for myself (so didnt even break the TOS or the "free abuse" here)
    it just proove how cheap these GMs are and how corrupt they are also, that ban just gave my point

So ye i kinda dont care at all lolz
    Laughing out loud, You're such a fail that you even get rekt while you play rohanopoly lol. You're better than a comedy
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

@sylf on whatever alt acct you are using.
    I am letting Karazy1337 know about a VBulletin add-in he can install that will detect alt accts and give him the opportunity to ban those as well before you get stupid with them.
    It even detects those accounts using VPNs to a VPN will do you no good.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Like the trashes in your guild talking on our back on Facebook as Cherelle & Shaneen (who the heck is that one btw) ?
    K, come back when you get your statement based on real things, not with just mind game, cuz it wont work on me... No Ive no respect for him, neither for you, u just cant look further than your noise and is just stupid whore that whine without any basement, u should look at your own ass before put ur noise on others asses

Also learn that if he wanted that his child doesnt appear in a public game profile he should have not add it on a public services that all can access, so yea get your fact straight little pissing girl, counting hes the one that added us on Rc for critic our pics in Rohan and forums as he did months ago you and him are soooooo far to make a statement here
    Im not playing mind games. And If I was you wouldn't even know it.

"get your statement based on real things" = My statement was based on a pic that you posted, nothing more. So that comment doesn't even make sense because what I commented on WAS based on REAL things.

And I'm not about to tell you who is who. If you dont know, that's your issue. But I'm sure you will try to surmise who it is and be completely wrong like 99.9% of the time.

And like Ive said 1000 times be4. I do not care if you don't respect me. I DONT want your respect. Never have and never will. I don't like you, I never have and never will. And I don't like any of your alter egos. Not this one, not the other one and not the other one either. (Last count there was 3 of you right?) All just as bad as each other.

I think I've made it extremely clear why I do not like you 1000 times over in these forums. Your a gossip mongering little twat who spreads rumors about people that aren't true. You rubbish people EVERYWHERE with no fact/ proof and with no knowledge of said person and even when your wrong about something you still try to convince yourself that your right (A little fact that has been proven countless times)

And keep telling yourself that this is just me whining, but well, how many people would agree with me if asked? I could list a whole bunch of people who know exactly what you are like and know that everything I say about you is truth. Because unlike you, I dont sit here and spread lies, rumors and gossip. You on the other hand do and everyone sees it.

So call me what you will, say what you will and go on thinking your right and everyone's wrong, but at the end of the day, I think we all know who "whine without any basement"
    (Your words. ((btw, if you use google translate, I suggest you find some other means of translation. A "Basement" is a part of a building))

And regardless of if someone was to add something onto a "public services" site that still doesn't not give YOU the right to take that something and or pic and use it how ever you feel. Raidcall and these forums are 2 separate things and just because some1 posts something in one place, doesn't mean he wishes to have it posted in another. That is a choice that is not up to you nor anyone else and only him.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

"get your statement based on real things" = My statement was based on a pic that you posted, nothing more. So that comment doesn't even make sense because what I commented on WAS based on REAL things.

And I'm not about to tell you who is who. If you dont know, that's your issue. But I'm sure you will try to surmise who it is and be completely wrong like 99.9% of the time.

And like Ive said 1000 times be4. I do not care if you don't respect me. I DONT want your respect. Never have and never will. I don't like you, I never have and never will. And I don't like any of your alter egos. Not this one, not the other one and not the other one either. (Last count there was 3 of you right?) All just as bad as each other.

I think I've made it extremely clear why I do not like you 1000 times over in these forums. Your a gossip mongering little twat who spreads rumors about people that aren't true. You rubbish people EVERYWHERE with no fact/ proof and with no knowledge of said person and even when your wrong about something you still try to convince yourself that your right (A little fact that has been proven countless times)

And keep telling yourself that this is just me whining, but well, how many people would agree with me if asked? I could list a whole bunch of people who know exactly what you are like and know that everything I say about you is truth. Because unlike you, I dont sit here and spread lies, rumors and gossip. You on the other hand do and everyone sees it.

So call me what you will, say what you will and go on thinking your right and everyone's wrong, but at the end of the day, I think we all know who "whine without any basement"
    (Your words. ((btw, if you use google translate, I suggest you find some other means of translation. A "Basement" is a part of a building))

And regardless of if someone was to add something onto a "public services" site that still doesn't not give YOU the right to take that something and or pic and use it how ever you feel. Raidcall and these forums are 2 separate things and just because some1 posts something in one place, doesn't mean he wishes to have it posted in another. That is a choice that is not up to you nor anyone else and only him.
    Edit: copied wrong quote too lazy to fix. Sylf Ily faheva.
    I'm confused how my name is being brought up? Are you missing me that much lady boy? Geezus. I heard you derped yourself Sylf. Shall I go through paypal archives of you sending people cash for items? and post screenshots (that will prove nothing) which is funny that you thought posting screen shots of sh*t would validate your "assumptions" You must be the most pathetic trash irl. No joke. I only came here to see if this person was really talking about me when I don't even play this game. You must be having some kick ass dreams about me. I'm glad I stay on your mind love <3

@Karren. Do yourself a solid and ignore this dbag.
    Last edited by jesseh; 06-16-2015 at 10:56 PM.

I've been playing the game for around 6 to 7 years, and been a member of "Main guild" for the past 3. What I think will make players stay is the availability of good set of accessories/rings. Boss rings are very hard to acquire, unless you're planning to pay $$, and it's very hard to farm. Since the main guilds are monopolizing the bosses, that gives them the upper hand, not complaining about it but a little bit of equality may work. Crafted rings are useless to Attack base classes, also Insurgent +12 isn't better either compared to Boss drop+6.

I'd suggest a chain of quests, NOT IMPOSSIBLE QUESTS LIKE KILLING BOSSES IN R4 or R5, but something challenging you may say that will reward you with a set of accessories/rings you choose(someone mentioned this i guess), event, or at LEAST IM boss rings(if not boss drops, something COMPARABLE) sale. I know many people may disagree with the last suggestion, but unfortunately this is how it is. IM boss rings sale should be cheaper than EM prices, and bound to ONE ACCOUNT.

Also CRONES is a major issue in the game. New comers/player won't immediately pay 100$ in a game they just started. Beggars are quite frequent in the game, but I don't blame them... I suggest that you increase Crones drops, include decent amount of crones in "Started Package", or quests where the reward is Crones!

Summary:

1- Make boss drops/decent accessories easier to get.

2- Make Crones easier to obtain aswell.

3- Boost the rates, if not permanently at least a LEGIT event?

Thank you ~_~

I enjoy watching this twat (sylf/ Marion/ wateva) make a tool outa itself time and time again. Her/his/ its witch hunt on me, you and others in this game make me have a good ol laugh and it brings me enjoyment when I get to shove her ramblings down her throat and make her look like an even bigger fool when she tries to rag on someone.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post

This was probably the funniest thing I've ever read.

i wish i could post with out it getting deleted

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    i wish i could post with out it getting deleted
    Shut up Meg.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Did my post get deleted?

You know, the one about censorship and ignorance?

GG.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher