+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Salty Saltin'

I play this game for over 6 years (more like 7 or 8 lol). From all that time I have maybe been in big guilds (like E2N and BOOBS) for 2-4 months (totally) and I never gotten any boss drops. I spent in the total time I play less than 150$ on this game and I have had multiple maxed out chars (with maxed out I mean literally everything maxed and +12 rings). Come again please.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

good job bro, your hypocrisy is higher than your epeen : )))))

Next post imma call u Iceyy3 xD
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 06-16-2015 at 01:13 PM.
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    @bloodybladez3
    We already know you hate pure atk but i think its easier to fix this rather than changing drops and adding npc quests and items. Like I've posted some times already copy paste Rumirs Arendal Mastery to Temps Blunt Mastery Change the Psy% to Int% and the Pure Magic to Pure Melee output on the formula, transfer the Int to Accuracy value and completely eradicate the Int multiplier from BM. You just nerfed Temps to compete with everyone else. Now just look at all the skills Templars have that can be boosted back on how they where in the past example (Reflect to 45sec). Check damage output of Vit DKs, Str Dhans, Noir and calculate how much of a nerf they need on their skills.
    Done you just fixed 90% of the game. GJ

All Stat and All Atk benefit everyone like Agi Dhans get a little pure melee, Wizards get a little pure Magic, Dex Guards get a little pure melee and so on. But Templars get 2x and after all the items and scrolls it becomes 10x. That's where the main problem is.

@The other guys fighting
    Dude we are in the internet you know its like fighting with a wall o.o
    Still keep it up I'm enjoying this
    I agree with you about BM. The Int Divisor needs to go. As for the Attack, it needs to go also. Idk if you played the original Renaissance Rohan Pserver, but it had a LOT of pure Attack. Everybody had at least 750-1k or more, and let me tell you, if you were not an Attack build, then the Attack didn't help you at all. The strongest Agi Dhans would only do minimums on me most of the time, they might have done 150-200, but that's it. Keep in mind that I was playing an Int Wizard, the squishiest character in the entire game. If you can't get past mimimum damage, then the Attack won't really do much for you. On a weak class like an Agi Dhan, it might boost your damage by 200 on the squishiest people, but if you're playing a full Str Dhan, that attack can easily boost your reg hit damage by 500, 600, 700, etc. What you ended up with was Str Dhans who crit harder than Agi Dhans without skills. That is not an equal boost. People were not meant to have this much Pure Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    good job bro, your hypocrisy is higher than your epeen : )))))

Next post imma call u Iceyy3 xD
    I'm not Iceyy3 nor am I Caede, I don't know any of them either. You have fun with raging and making assumptions (call me as you like I couldn't care less). You don't know me and you probably never even met me in game since I mostly play alone. You're the one who asked if I was one of them and if I did the same things as them. I mererly state the facts that I did not(and still function well) and that I have had no problems whatsoever with big guilds runining this game, its the policy of the GMS that did. Keep writing nonsense on this forum and edit ur posts as much as you like. I laugh at people like you
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by IrregularHunterX View Post
    Nothing better than a good old fashion forum discussion isn't it :P :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Nothing better than a good old fashion forum discussion isn't it :P :P
    This is exactly the same drama in Granado Espada. I'm watching cats and dogs meowing and barking.

Posts with the picture got removed, good.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by bloodybladez3 View Post
    I agree with you about BM. The Int Divisor needs to go. As for the Attack, it needs to go also. Idk if you played the original Renaissance Rohan Pserver, but it had a LOT of pure Attack. Everybody had at least 750-1k or more, and let me tell you, if you were not an Attack build, then the Attack didn't help you at all. The strongest Agi Dhans would only do minimums on me most of the time, they might have done 150-200, but that's it. Keep in mind that I was playing an Int Wizard, the squishiest character in the entire game. If you can't get past mimimum damage, then the Attack won't really do much for you. On a weak class like an Agi Dhan, it might boost your damage by 200 on the squishiest people, but if you're playing a full Str Dhan, that attack can easily boost your reg hit damage by 500, 600, 700, etc. What you ended up with was Str Dhans who crit harder than Agi Dhans without skills. That is not an equal boost. People were not meant to have this much Pure Attack.
    I did checked out Renn and played LacieLane as a Str Warlock there was a huge Epic fail but i was still on the testing builds for my own Warlock build. If i do remember correctly there was this boss drops with a lot of Def on them that a DS got to Negative PDF if im not wrong SexMachine I think he was called.

A solution to the Pure atk problem could be adding all def/ Pure def on all these accs and items with pure atk like a way to counter it. This will give Psy, Agi, Dex builds the defense they need but still give to much defense to the Vit builds...
    ...I need a little more time thinking. Maybe adding the same amount of pure def vs pure atk on the itmes could balance out the amount of damage across the board. This pure atk thing would prob be best removing it as you say but the issue will be removing it -.-
    So annoying thinking on possible fixes.
    Am using as an example Agi dhan vs Str dhan but still their fighting styles and strategies are different. You can never go full Rambo on an Agi Dhan while the Str Dhan can take some damage while killing its prey :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    Like the trashes in your guild talking on our back on Facebook as Cherelle & Shaneen (who the heck is that one btw) ?
    K, come back when you get your statement based on real things, not with just mind game, cuz it wont work on me... No Ive no respect for him, neither for you, u just cant look further than your noise and is just stupid whore that whine without any basement, u should look at your own ass before put ur noise on others asses

Also learn that if he wanted that his child doesnt appear in a public game profile he should have not add it on a public services that all can access, so yea get your fact straight little pissing girl, counting hes the one that added us on Rc for critic our pics in Rohan and forums as he did months ago you and him are soooooo far to make a statement here
    I can handle you insulting me on as many threads as you can find. I can tolerate you spamming me begging me not to change your religiously themed character's name. I will NOT tolerate open disrespect to my players, or the invasion of their privacy. I think I've seen enough. Your forum privileges are revoked.
    Last edited by GM_Karazy; 06-16-2015 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Adding my sig<3