+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: E2N > Boobs

Boss drops don't have a time stamp nor are they proof of you owning another guild (could get Lucky and kill em when theres few E2N or few Boobs around). You can't tell who's ''better'' it's just a matter of who has the most players online at certain moments (considdering both guilds have maxed to semi maxed players in it).

E2N = Boobs
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by walkingdeadnyc View Post
    is MAHA the best templar in rohan now?
    I think the only thing that MAHA has is a lack of dignity huehuehuehue
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Yea I agree with max and semi max but pvping is about skill like when I used to pvp against 10 guys it was pure talent
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

This thread is made by an attention ***peeeeep***. boom

Yea I agree with max and semi max but pvping is about skill like when I used to pvp against 10 guys it was pure talent

I remember why I never was much on the forum again. Because of bragging retards like you or sunnyangel talking about how pro they ''are'' or ''were'' like it's some life achievement while probably all you did was pump $ into rohan (probably your only achievement) *pukes in a corner*
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

wow i didnt even say anything bad............ im not sunny angel........... shes a safe zone hugger who loves to talk about theory where I am the last action hero who fought against many like william wallace
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

wow i didnt even say anything bad............ im not sunny angel........... shes a safe zone hugger who loves to talk about theory where I am the last action hero who fought against many like william wallace
    ''Last action hero'' ''pure talent'' ''best dekan in history''........''I din't even say anything bad''.....please lol. I'd sooner get the idea you are a narcissist than that you were a good rohan player (same for sunnyangel).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    ''Last action hero'' ''pure talent'' ''best dekan in history''........''I din't even say anything bad''.....please lol. I'd sooner get the idea you are a narcissist than that you were a good rohan player (same for sunnyangel).
    Well Men are way more of a narcissists than women, so its completely understandable, i myself am one of them, sometimes i just can't get enough of looking into the mirror and liking what i see there

And I think there is no actual winner atm, because apparently people rarely log-in now xD well game is dead xD
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

At the moment, I'd say that e2n apparently is dominating the server now. No B00BS show up for rulers/ summoning events/ LMS and etc, only because, their main core does not even log anymore.
    I only see Cherish and Celese most of the time during PvPs, and some other people. They are missing other relevant priests and other people such as Nhah and TickleMyPickle.

PvPs are also boring now, we mostly outnumber them during PvP.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    At the moment, I'd say that e2n apparently is dominating the server now. No B00BS show up for rulers/ summoning events/ LMS and etc, only because, their main core does not even log anymore.
    I only see Cherish and Celese most of the time during PvPs, and some other people. They are missing other relevant priests and other people such as Nhah and TickleMyPickle.

PvPs are also boring now, we mostly outnumber them during PvP.
    Jizzabella did have bigger boobs they are like 2 pyramids thats why the egyptians always going crazy for jizzabella :P and thus the guild with the biggest boobs wins hahaha

EDIT: But srsly ppl actually play by the clock still? **** that nonsense I log in 3 am onli justin online

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461