+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question on getting

I see on forums that people can plus fd's etc... And where would I get the item to put the 2 together.. And would someone kindly post steps how to + them and what I need to + them. Thank you Rohan Family.

Someone please answer my question please

take 2 boss drops, put them into recycle (right screen side, icon) get a success rate boosting item, like pray of water temple (90%) and bam, you have a 90% of getting feathers (wood), afterwards you just need to reinforce those with deluxe abradants and armor reinforcement stones.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeSb323 View Post
    Someone please answer my question please
    If you're wondering about how to reinforce (+) Flame Diamond Item, you can forge 2 ea of Flame Diamond via Recycle System 2.
    Then you may obtain Flame Diamond(Fire) if you succeed.
    You may put [Pray of the Wise], [Pray of the Emperor] or [Pray of the Water Temple] to increase success rate of it.
    After change it to Flame Diamond(Fire), you can boost it like +1, +6 or more.
    For Reinforce it , you need to prepare Armor Reinforcement Stone (I ~ VI).
    Be noted, the item could be broken by reinforcement even at +1.
    To preserve your Boss drop, you may need [Enhancement Abradant] or [Deluxe Equipment Reinforcement Abradant].
    I'll never get tired of you

And where can I get these "pray of" items? Thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    take 2 boss drops, put them into recycle (right screen side, icon) get a success rate boosting item, like pray of water temple (90%) and bam, you have a 90% of getting feathers (wood), afterwards you just need to reinforce those with deluxe abradants and armor reinforcement stones.
    How would I be able to obtain these "pray of ..." Items?

They got your question time first time you asked. Will you please give folks a chance to respond before asking a second time? This ain't a chat room! It takes a little more than an hour or two.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Can you comment on my thread and stay on subject? If not, then don't bother replying. I'm not here to get negative comments.

aside from IM/EM nowhere, there are some at em i think, and others in game parlors i guess. Remember tho this, emperors pray is like 40% success rate.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by NikeSb323 View Post
    Can you comment on my thread and stay on subject? If not, then don't bother replying. I'm not here to get negative comments.
    I put my 2 cents worth in wherever I please.
    Don't be a doorknob by learning the difference between forums & a chatbox and just maybe I wont be trolling you. No promises though.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-12-2015 at 03:19 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.