+ Reply to Thread

Thread: game bugged

game bugged

did anyone get this bug? windows 10 os btw, it started to occur when i installed windows 10.

might ticket support to see what GMs got to say about this or if anyone here knows what's up. if not i think ill have to re roll back to older windows version i guess lol
    Last edited by Xyliah; 06-09-2015 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshine View Post
    Uninstall the game, and quit. Problem solved.
    LMAO!!!!!!

Looks like graphics driver to me.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Well, they said that windows 10 is "incompatible" with the game software lol. I've officially uninstalled and quit, until maybe they let a patch off that meets w10 os. Can't be fukced rolling back.

Rohan is not bugged. Your system is. It's running Win 10. Win 10 is not released and won't be for another month & a half.

Rohan (or anybody else for that matter) is not required to be compatible with unreleased operating systems. so for better or worse as far as Rohan is concerned, it is operating exacatacaly as designed.

Win 10's graphic driver support is a little bit spotty and will be until Win 10 it is actually released. It is only recently that Nvidia has put one out with early Win 10 support. Perhaps wait until the OS is actually released and hardware manufacturers catch up with their drivers.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 06-13-2015 at 10:26 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.