+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalMe View Post
    Now all I have to do is find a Magic attk staff with alot of Psy, and DD xP.

Thanks for the advice m8 ^__^
    Get mace magic (secondary) or axe (first).

Mana Bomb is only good with Triple Fatal + Loop, but consumes alot of TP (the 2rd ressources for use skills after Mana), Dark Trace or Pentagram do more damage with TF + Loop than Mana Bomb anyway and 0 TP = no Spirit Assimilation, or Boost.
    Mana Bomb should be lv 0 (I removed mine) and the skill behind it should be lv 0 too (I don't remind the name).

the skill u absolutely need to ignore is Darkness Culling (the aoe on Mar skill tree), u can optionnally take the net bind (imo I don't have it, Rumir can dps alot and are only weak when silenced/debuff so getting paralyzed then debuff or full cc, or silenced and that skill won't help)

You go full psy don't go full vit like Equal2Nuts.
    Cherish Savage

Was wondering about Rumir's DD skil, is it added with weapon dd or a 2 stage thing?

Example 1(adding DD): 85% dd axe and lvl 7 dd skill 25% would give 110% dd (I havent really fought vs. any rumirs and I haven't played much since the new class introduction but I never heared of any Rumirs with 100% dd lol)
    Example 2(2 stage*): 85% dd axe and 25% dd skill would result in a total of 88,75% dd

Also, does Rumirs DD skill work on DFFS/FFS to drop the dmg by a % or is this still true damage except for Skill Defense %?

*With 2 stages I mean that incomming damage is first deducted through weapon DD and then the remaining damage is deducted by other effects like -20% crit dmg from lion or in this case rumirs skill. This way heavily nerfing the second or even thirds stage due to not giving dd over 100% damage received but only over the already deducted amount.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h