+ Reply to Thread

Thank you Erine 4 the help <3

Nice mb boosted my pdef 23k <3
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

Haha, I gave 4 buffs to any players who I saw to show how I did feel about 2x maintenance.
    I'll be in the game to listen you guys feedback as well like today.
    I was Limestone Foothill and around Hazy Ravine Gate. Also each villages of the classes.
    I couldn't talk with you guys as much as you guys expected (no? .... )
    But I promise that I'll do my best to listen all our valued player's feedback from Forum / Facebook / Ticket and in-game.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if it's related to improve R.B.F. !

I deeply apologize today 2x maintenance and I'll discuss with development departments to avoid same situation in the future !
    I'll never get tired of you

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    Haha, I gave 4 buffs to any players who I saw to show how I did feel about 2x maintenance.
    I'll be in the game to listen you guys feedback as well like today.
    I was Limestone Foothill and around Hazy Ravine Gate. Also each villages of the classes.
    I couldn't talk with you guys as much as you guys expected (no? .... )
    But I promise that I'll do my best to listen all our valued player's feedback from Forum / Facebook / Ticket and in-game.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if it's related to improve R.B.F. !

I deeply apologize today 2x maintenance and I'll discuss with development departments to avoid same situation in the future !
    its ok. errors got fixed quickly. unlike what we got used to
    ~*~ Maha ~*~
    I will do more than belong, I will PARTICIPATE ,I will do more than care, I will HELP, I will do more than believe, I will PRACTICE,I will be more than fair, I will be KIND, I will do more than forgive, I will FORGET, I will do more than dream, I will WORK, I will do more than teach, I will INSPIRE, I will do more than learn, I will ENRICH, I will do more than give, I will SERVE, I will do more than suffer, I will TRIUMPH.

I loved to see GM Irene in person.
    EWO player here and now RBF