+ Reply to Thread

GMs PLEASE INVESTIGATE FIRST,WARNING TO OTHER PLAYERS

So this character named M00nlight needed certain items so he made me purchase them on EM so we can trade for a level 1 monkey after thats done he gave a Verdict's Circlet:30 day saying its a gift i have a screenshot of our conversation and a while ago when i tried to log in my account says invalid so i emailed support and they say the reason is the trade done is UNLAWFUL so they gave back the items to the original owner. Now what about my rps?Where are they?Dont you GMs job is to investigate first?Where is justice here?

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hey There yeahuh, provide the ticket ID I'll make sure to look into reverting the RP transaction you held with that player.

Banned
    I seem to believe theres more to this story thats missing. but meh what do I know?

Banned

Awards Showcase

Big compromise account drama. But he's clean as he states. I've been able to verify that no foul play was held from this user and his concerns have been answered.

Thank you very much sir Atzigan for the quick action i didnt even provide yet the ticket ID as we were on a cycling activity with my cousin but really appreciate much sir this really shows you care for your players God Bless you more sir ^_^

pls quick action to for 223884

Atzigan please check this ticket [Support Ticket #223894]

me to, I lost an item that I purchased from EM, 2 items disappear from my bag. got dc after 5 mnute i login back n is gone. i made ticket #223198, send pict from my purchase history when i buy tht items n when i lost it and i get answer from them "sorry, to many trade on u log we cant help".. thn i reply "kk ty for tryin to help, gud job. n now i lost my main acct dont know why, already sent ticket 223884 but think hopeless i would get same answer. i made conclusion here "no help no support no hope here cuz ur an asian". I would greatly appreciate if atzigan handle my case, the results are good or bad I will greatly appreciate it. thank you in advance..

Atzigan please check Ticket # 223900
    Still getting stronger and stronger with MILO

Atzigan please check Ticket ID: 223894