+ Reply to Thread

Class balancing updates on Korean Seal Online

So...Korea's been doing some class balances such as
    New skills for some classes:

I'm just roughly translating what someone has already translated to Chinese.

Most skills receive an animation change.

Warrior:
    New skills: (not the exact names, just translated roughly)

Iron Blood: gives absolute invincibility against enemy attacks for about 6 seconds at max level.

Dimensional Slash: inflicts negative statuses on monsters that resist any status changes (activates when you use other skills like double slash..etc)

Shadow blade: inflicts damage to nearby enemies, allows normal attacks to have AoE (mobbing). (good for dragging mobs)

Updated Skills:

Slash, Double Slash, Deadly Slash all has cool down, damage, and number of hit changes.

Tornado slashes gets significant boost in damage.

Party Enrage: made it so it's available to use in speed party also.

Second Class Warriors:

Berserker:
    New skills:
    Everlasting Combos: Combos inflict defense drops status on the enemy, prevents enemy from moving as well as restoring HP (restores 3500 when maxed).

All in one: Max level 5 Damage 2611% , insanely powerful AoE attack , an omnislash basically.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...tXgLGqgyk#t=78
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...ziefnwy0Q#t=25

Swordmaster:
    New skills:
    Persistence: When being damaged, increase damage (+90) and defense (+200) at max level

Drain Blade: damage 3882% at max level, damages enemy 5 times in a row while recovering HP to full. (cool down 10 seconds)

Since I got lazy by this point, Im just going to quickly mention some changes to the knight class
    Knights got some interesting updates too, such as able to throw their shield, also has invincibility skill that lasts for a couple seconds, and also a passive skills that gives 30% more defense if shield is equipped.

Renegades gets some cool updates like better weapon destruction, armor destruction, status infliction, preventing pot usage...etc

Defender gets a cool AoE bubble thing that drains all attacks within a set radius, benefits everyone inside the bubble.

This thread will probably never get an update, so if you're interested you can look it up in other languages.

Source Links:

Warrior: warrior

Knight: Knight
    Last edited by DeathGenesis; 12-16-2014 at 11:25 AM.

please moar

can u add the source please?
    Last edited by suijinz; 12-16-2014 at 01:23 AM.

It's been like almost 2 year from the post. Is there any good news from Playrohan developer to update this year? if yes please reply or if possible make a post about it.

Thank you.

pff, what did u expect? even just a simple fix for 2nd class skill damage problem takes MONTHS TO YEARS to arrive and it's on PER CLASS basis, let alone this huge update.
    seems like Seal Online: Blade of Destiny is treated like an unimportant step-child by the developer.

I guess you guys missed what GM Winterflood said to a player asking about the fix. They said that the fixes might come this year, I dunno about you guys coz I'm more of a PVE player so this PVP fix really doesn't concern me. Anyway if you want to verify that you can probably send a ticket aor ask the GMs in-game.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server

woah im interested with defender looks like getting better after major update