The Rise of the Isen Server

Additional Topics:

Do you have any suggestions on what you would like to see improved in the Isen server?
Make sure to leave your feedback below and we will make sure to look into your suggestions!

Since the topic in which this message was released is locked I decided to make make a topic for it here. Yes i know there is a topic named and made to talk about the isen server but there are so many discussions that are ''off topic'' goin on there that to me, it seemed like a better idea to make a new topic.

So as for what I would like to change, basically a few Item Mall improvements could help a lot. In general the Chimera/Tali/Opaniel weapons are still way stronger than glacial weapons and armour even after removing the melee/magic/ranged/hp Cap. I suggest to put some new option stones in the item mall to get higher options on your glacial equipment so it stands a better chance versus chimera or tali. I also would like to see some changes in the price of some items because in my opinion they are too expensive.

Items that are missing:

- Radiant Enhancement Stone
- Brave Option Stones (All Kinds)
- Shiny Option Stones (Teardrops Of Edoneh, Burner Of Marea, Protection Of Marea) I would also suggest to make a Shiny Water Bottle since the critrate you can get is too low at the moment for crit based classes to be viable in pvp.

Items that need a price reduction: (in both E-Cash and RP's)
-Radiant Ancient Enhancement Stone
-Harmony Seal (3Hr)

Another thing that should be done is making rings and earrings for Psy/Agi classes because they are really crappy at the moment because of the lack of rings/ear/eye (yes i know there are twins but they arent as good as the current int/str/dex rings that were released).