You sir, made my day
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    I figured it out. Its not related to items, its related to scrolls.

The trinity refers to the three damage types...melee, magic, and ranged.

After examining some statistics from the IM...the devs noticed that with this trinity...melee and magic scrolls were outselling ranged scrolls. They realized...a poorly balanced trinity is bad for the game, so in an effort to once again bring balance to the trinity blunt mastery will be buffed with an additional bonus based on your range attack. Hopefully this will create a more even sales distribution of melee, magic, and ranged scrolls so we can all sleep well at night knowing the trinity has been restored.
    Lol! Not related to scrolls. It's something, players have been asking for a long long time. But nothing that has been brought up in a while. It's not a class balance, not a scroll balance. It's something...yet to be revealed!

Banned
    How about revealing the compensation package and the new weapons for Jin ? :P

The waiting...
    o_o
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Lol! Not related to scrolls. It's something, players have been asking for a long long time. But nothing that has been brought up in a while. It's not a class balance, not a scroll balance. It's something...yet to be revealed!
    Free potatoes?

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Free potatoes?
    upvotes thats exactly what I was thinking O_o

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by chupachupss View Post
    Free potatoes?
    New Hero Skill to all races: The Ultimate Potato
    What does it do? Throw potatoes at your enemies that deal damage over 9000
    When the skill is on cool down your character will count to potato.

time to convert potato into a number using ASCII codes

P(55) O(F4) T(45) A(14) T(45) O(F4)

these are in hex so we need to convert them to decimal

P(85) O(244) T(69) A(20) T(69) O(244)

so the cooldown of the ultimate potato skill would be 85244692069244 seconds alternatively we could add all the letters of potato together to get the value of 731 seconds but then who would buy potato reset scrolls on the IM?

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Commoner
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    only thing i can think of is another class.. it HAS been a very long time since that has been brought up.. i think it was dwarf class or hobbit or something like that. am i close?? ( if yes.,, free gamer code for me ? )

Not related to scrolls.....maybe related to 3 more GMs since 3 staffers left
    It's something, players have been asking for a long long time....could be 3 more events like Boomforce, Hide & Seek, Township Battle of old ( 3 areas instead of 2 )
    It's not a class balance, not a scroll balance. It's something...yet to be revealed....but you did reveal it by saying we've asked for it but never received it since beta but its in the Start Area for all new toons to read ...Rohan History....a new class
    3 = a triad or Trinity or its like the Rabbit ( Trinity ) in The Matrix that Leo was suppose to follow...we've been following it for the last 3 + years but the hole doesn't end ( money pit ) so another 3 more months of teasing us with fictional fixes