+ Reply to Thread

Chimera Decorations (ISEN)

So you GM'S are finally on your way to start with balancing things out, which is good. The attack stones which are now split in different stats prevent temps from stacking insane melee and removing pure attack from the chimera accessories and decorations prevent this too.

Although these changes are good im not really sathisfied how they are applied considdering you also nerfed other classes that dont need nerfing.....

There are 3 kinds of chimera decorations:

1: Melee: (50 str, 50 vit, 350 melee)
    2: Ranged: (50 dex, 50 vit, 350 ranged)
    3: Magic: (50 intel, 50 vit, 350 magic)

Example of classes that cant use these new decorations:

(Psy) Wizzard
    (Psy) Priest
    (Agi) (Avenger and Predator)

One of the problems of rohan is that everyone is the same class (either a char to farm) or str dhan/vit dk/ templar to pvp/war/rpk with. One of the things GM'S should be improving is making sure that all classes are played, and are viable which will make it more fun to play in general. By these changes i feel some classes are left behind while they already were weak.

I'm not sure what you guys are planning for the Chimera accessories but make sure you dont make the same mistake again like with the decorations and some classes get left behind....

Another small thing, you can't generalize classes like you guys often do, i already feel it comming that my Dex guard is going to get its chimera accessories restored (once they are changed into melee/magic/ranged as well) and receive Melee accessories while in fact im dex and i cant use those.....

It's possible to build characters in many different ways and i think it should stay that way, please dont just focus on characters that are either dex, str or intel but give the other classes and builds a chance too.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Well its better late than never, they should have made those changes at the very beginning instead of upsetting everyone mid game.

I agree, I posted about that in another topic but it seems the Rohan HQ decided it was more fun to let everyone play for awhile, then take away whot they worked for and give them new random accessories back (sometime, without telling the deadline or anything)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Should've kept the all stats and just split the all attack. But it's the same YNK as always here.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.