+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Are you serious?

I wait 2 hours over the limit, and come online to my chim acc gone? Oh wait, no crone in event inventory either? Are you serious right now. Take our money that YOU gave us and don't even return a penny? This is total bs.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Hello Zigmah,
    The Chimera Accessories are receiving stat changes. Once the stat changes have been finalized we will proceed to provide you with the new updates accessories.
    In the meantime we have provided you with two of either Spirit of Greed, Sloth or Wrath depending on your race.

I would much rather receive my crone back instead of something that literally helps me 0%. I think this could have been dealt with a lot better. Just a personal opinion, I assume.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Zigmah View Post
    I would much rather receive my crone back instead of something that literally helps me 0%. I think this could have been dealt with a lot better. Just a personal opinion, I assume.
    We thought about giving players the crones but we will be providing you guys with the new accessories as soon as they are released. You will not have to spend any crones or power badges for them, they will go directly to your event inventory.
    You guys will be the first to obtain them once they arrive. So the best possible move for us was providing you with temporary accessories while the update is being finalized.

So basically you delete everyones rings without a time limit that theyll be back. Then you give them ****ty rings back (either 30 intel/str/dex and 30 vit and 100 RA/ME/MA) x4, Which with you cant even grind properly in lower. So in the end it comes down to it that all players who worked hard and bought rps to get a high lvl get screwed over because they can't lvl up anymore till the orgional rings get restored.

Few questions:
    1. Are the restored new rings going to be bound? i hope not because many people have them at alts at which they dont need them permanently....bound
    2. Secondly what are the stats on the rings in the new melee/magic/ranged packages and are they permanent or will they dissapear at the next maintenance too??
    3. When are the spirit stones going to be put back so people who rely on them being there to be able to grind can actually buy them again???
    4. What the **** is going on, why open a new server (in which you have the possibility to change and do everything different before you open it) but instead you open it and screw the people that work hard over by removing and changing stuff last minut....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

so your saying 130kk we got refunded was from chimera ear/glass and we haven't got refund from chimera acc then?

Commoner
    I love the changes though, good move to make the chimera club without attack and only magic attack. Also nicely done that you gona nerf those chimera acc.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    So basically you delete everyones rings without a time limit that theyll be back. Then you give them ****ty rings back (either 30 intel/str/dex and 30 vit and 100 RA/ME/MA) x4, Which with you cant even grind properly in lower. So in the end it comes down to it that all players who worked hard and bought rps to get a high lvl get screwed over because they can't lvl up anymore till the orgional rings get restored.

Few questions:
    1. Are the restored new rings going to be bound? i hope not because many people have them at alts at which they dont need them permanently....bound
    2. Secondly what are the stats on the rings in the new melee/magic/ranged packages and are they permanent or will they dissapear at the next maintenance too??
    3. When are the spirit stones going to be put back so people who rely on them being there to be able to grind can actually buy them again???
    4. What the **** is going on, why open a new server (in which you have the possibility to change and do everything different before you open it) but instead you open it and screw the people that work hard over by removing and changing stuff last minut....
    The new rings will not be account bound. They will just receive a stat update. No account bound accessories.
    I have not received the finalized stats of the new accessories however our direction is splitting the accessories into Melee, ranged and magic attack.
    Of course they are permanent, these accessories we will give you are as permanent as the previous ones so fear not.
    We will release the new spirit stones tomorrow.
    We are not screwing anyone here dear user, we will give you guys what you deserve as soon as the items are updated in our game.
    This update will happen this coming month. As soon as the date has been released I will let you guys know. I will push our dev team as much as possible for this to happen as soon as it can happen.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by PinayDexGuard View Post
    so your saying 130kk we got refunded was from chimera ear/glass and we haven't got refund from chimera acc then?
    We have given you guys some temporary accessories, however we will provide you guys with the new permanent accessories once they are updated in our system.
    The 130kk given was for the Decoration so you guys can purchase the new decoration items available now.

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Bledo View Post
    I love the changes though, good move to make the chimera club without attack and only magic attack. Also nicely done that you gona nerf those chimera acc.
    We're glad they are of your liking, we have to make changes to improve game play as much as we can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast