+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    The changes arent bad but the way they implement them sucks hard. They should give people their crones back, simple as that.

What they are doing at the moment is like this:

You go to the grocery store to buy some bread. So you buy one bread but then, you want to walk out of the store and the manager walks up to you, grabs your bread and gives you a slice of bread. When you ask what the hell hes doing hell tell you that some day he will give you another bread smaller and with peanuts in it, not knowing you have fuc.king peanut allergy and you'd die if you eat that......When you ask for a money refund he'll tell you he'll think about but in the end you know you gonna end up with the damn peanuts any way....
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The changes arent bad but the way they implement them sucks hard. They should give people their crones back, simple as that.

What they are doing at the moment is like this:

You go to the grocery store to buy some bread. So you buy one bread but then, you want to walk out of the store and the manager walks up to you, grabs your bread and gives you a slice of bread. When you ask what the hell hes doing hell tell you that some day he will give you another bread smaller and with peanuts in it, not knowing you have fuc.king peanut allergy and you'd die if you eat that......When you ask for a money refund he'll tell you he'll think about but in the end you know you gonna end up with the damn peanuts any way....
    I agree,
    We initially tried not removing accessories until we launched the new accessories, however our HQ decided to rush this process and we had to provide you guys with what has happened right now.
    But fear not, we will make sure you guys are given what is promised once the accessories arrive. We understand your frustration and we wish we could relieve it sooner. I once again, apologize for this inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I agree,
    We initially tried not removing accessories until we launched the new accessories, however our HQ decided to rush this process and we had to provide you guys with what has happened right now.
    But fear not, we will make sure you guys are given what is promised once the accessories arrive. We understand your frustration and we wish we could relieve it sooner. I once again, apologize for this inconvenience.
    it takes u guys months to do anything so wen will this be?

PPL with spirit stones/IM stuff running gets ****ed because they can't farm with those sux rings.Well I'm just stop playing till they fix this.

This. I want refunded for my noob accounts IM because they cant farm now

Had I known this was coming up i would have made some other gear....... But zzzzzzz YNK at its best again.
    Hai, I'm Krogger

Hai, I'm a fish.

damn i work hard to get that chimera decoration, i barely got it yesterday and its gone completely? lol. I barely came back to this game after years and its like this.......nice

pls dont" improve" this game anymore

well i payed 200 million crones as i bought the decorations and the accessories but only got 130 million. Plus i spent about 7500RP making those brooches +6. So that was all a massive waste of my REAL money?? Completely unfair

If they needed to adjust stats on the accs, they didn't need to remove them. There was no need for this drama.

All that would have happened is that on one of the maints the accs would have magically had their new stats. Change the .bin file. Drop it on the server & distribute it and *poof* accs all rebalanced. Change is propagated even to those accs sitting in inventories or being worn.

This is something I and others have figured out long ago. Sadly these guys don't know enough about how their own game works to figure that out.

But that these guys pulled these artifacts without having the courtesy of actually telling you they intended to do that goes way beyond irresponsible. At the very least they should of told you they would do this during this maintenance.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 08-27-2014 at 04:26 AM.

They actually fixed this server for the future , That this server wont die affter 1 month okay?
    Its lame that the best ring can be bought by every1 who passed 70 and farmed a little.
    And the spirit stones? Their best idea so far. Now the temps wont be too op , And im a templar that saying that.
    The only problem is the vit classes , All the classes got messed up cause of that beside vit classes , Cause they can wear earth+2 heart or 2 amulet , And hp weapon , Which isnt so hard to get with a bit farming and rps.
    dks will 1 shot every1 ..