+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    1. Yes.
    2. Walter's Medal +6 +7, preservertions, skill lvl6 -7
    3. rohanopoly, Big5
    4. game palor

if you were to bring rohanopoly back, i have suggestions to fixing a couple of the problems

#1: dont put items that can be exploited on it. items such as reinforcement stones, abradant stones, preservation stones, chimera glasses, stuff thats tradable and can be used by other characters not belonging to that account. the stones arent tradable, but they can be used by trading items to that account. the items i would put in rohanopoly would be like costumes, stat increasers, potions, temporary pets.

and #2: dont use gold coins to operate the game if you keep the daily coin give away. people were taking those free coins and using them on Big5 instead, which had even more items for players to exploit with multiple accounts.
    Long Live Rohan!

Quote Originally Posted by littledevall View Post
    if you were to bring rohanopoly back, i have suggestions to fixing a couple of the problems

#1: dont put items that can be exploited on it. items such as reinforcement stones, abradant stones, preservation stones, chimera glasses, stuff thats tradable and can be used by other characters not belonging to that account. the stones arent tradable, but they can be used by trading items to that account. the items i would put in rohanopoly would be like costumes, stat increasers, potions, temporary pets.

and #2: dont use gold coins to operate the game if you keep the daily coin give away. people were taking those free coins and using them on Big5 instead, which had even more items for players to exploit with multiple accounts.
    Actually, the preservation stones, abradants, helped a lot of people to get their gears done. I don't charge and I used those to make my rings or my armors. I wish they'll bring them back (if they do, no Grade B [lol] abradant or Grade A [lol], Enhancement or Deluxe).

AND (a big AND here) no 200 vit stones for weapons (we got the 500 vit costume, I think that's more than enough) or 55% attack, no more 1h pet, or 1 day costumes (big lol here). And if you put holy wine again, make it 5 holy wines not only 1, that's kinda useless. And you guys could put some teardrops in there too (also 5-10, not 1).

Bring back the egyptians, persians 30 days costumes, those were really helpful. Also if you bring Rohanopoly up again make sure to add some old ass costumes (the lunar robes [kinda miss those] or umm, I forgot the names but it was like the ones in the following pictures):

50% has to be taken off IM, and leave 30% as maximum again. Maybe some 24h or 15 days hunter kits, people would farm more that way (in my opinion). No more chicken hat, piggy hat. Beside the fact that they are useless, they are ugly...

Well ok maybe they are funny and a bit cute but I prefer to have them on Item MaII than having them on Rohanopoly wasting slots where we could add something more useful.

If you bring Rohanopoly up again you could put +1 tickets in there (not in the golden key prize, since you guys put golden key hard to get). Put absolute patch / earrings on Golden Key soo everyone can have the possibility to get them.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Oh, and for god sake, BRING BACK THE BUNNY EARS!!!
    Last edited by NicoIas; 06-04-2014 at 03:01 PM.

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

Q_Q Pleaaaase, this one too:

~ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. ~

1st costume is bamboo dress (my 2nd favorite costume but festive winter dress is 1st)

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

Remove all gamble games from RBF and make all good items for alot $ to buy,you alredy did it in EM lol only cartoons in gamble game for losers and after that fake acounts in exchange market with overprizes weapons.... just put good items for 30-50 000 rps and stop bitching ....... this is renesanse mature game not Las Vegas

I miss being able to just buy things and not have to run through 100 hoops kick an angry BG nub in the head and go back to the beginning.

Iceyy- Borderline retired rohan expert.
    TERA (USA): Ohaiyo @ Ascention Valley
    Need help? PM me

you want more players to spend rps in the game parlor on interesting games that they win prizes from..... what about something original?.... something that actually says ROHAN?..... maybe a card/turn style game in which you can battle ROHAN monsters/bosses (monsters for a small amount of rps, the bosses for more rps) by choosing from a variety of attacks and hoping to score big hits and lots of kills. the further you can advance, the nicer the items get. nothing that takes too much time, though. it doesnt have to be moving animation...or even good graphics at that. people will still want to gamble on something if they feel they can change the odds with their choices. maybe you can purchase power ups for extra rps! xD

Long Live Rohan!

Banned
    Fak gamble games lol, maybe this time something 4free?? cuz it's free game right?

1. Have you ever used charged cash in any game parlor? (No bonus, e-cash)
    Not that I remember, never win anything anyway....

2. What item(s) do you want to see in the next Game Parlor Update?
    Feathers, Walter medals +5 +6, Talismans +6 +7

3. What is the best Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    Rohanopoly, by far with the 1 free coin a day

4. What is the worst Game Parlor Game: Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family, Big5, Jackpot, Lucky7, or Rohanopoly?
    Big5(winning rate is horrible even for cheap items), Scratch Feud, Treasure of the Royal Family.

Note: Add rohanopoly back, also stop giving out 50% magic, melee, ranged scrolls trough the game parlor and if rohanopoly is added back dont add 1 hour/1 day stuff, add 30 day items like those egyptyian costumes etc. Also add +1 tickets to rohanopoly so people can + their gear if they play every day.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h