+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop posting

Stop posting

Look at all the new threads started and not a single reply from staff, they dont care so neither should you guys.

Let the hackers hack until the game goes poof. If the staff doesnt care about it why should we?

Seen GM's Shoes? they can't afford even the normal ones Why would they bother Solving our problems for 15 bucks a week?
    But regarding your post : Yep game will die soon, nothing is going to change, u tell gm to change smth, in one ear in, through other out. You suggest smth in forums, no hi no bye (aka no reaction/activity/response at all). They post always when there is a sale going on/some money milking event on. Well lot of them i mean, THH is exception tho.
    i mean they released epics first, half of population quit that instant, others remain with hope they will do that epic sale again - nope/ another part quit. Then came epics 7k a part ppl spent 28k rp to get 4, even more reg players quit, etc etc.
    I mean i would even consider staying if they again released epics for sale (23k rp were they). But i dun think that is happening, so yeah game is bound to wither away.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Seen GM's Shoes? they can't afford even the normal ones Why would they bother Solving our problems for 15 bucks a week?
    But regarding your post : Yep game will die soon, nothing is going to change, u tell gm to change smth, in one ear in, through other out. You suggest smth in forums, no hi no bye (aka no reaction/activity/response at all). They post always when there is a sale going on/some money milking event on. Well lot of them i mean, THH is exception tho.
    i mean they released epics first, half of population quit that instant, others remain with hope they will do that epic sale again - nope/ another part quit. Then came epics 7k a part ppl spent 28k rp to get 4, even more reg players quit, etc etc.
    I mean i would even consider staying if they again released epics for sale (23k rp were they). But i dun think that is happening, so yeah game is bound to wither away.

are you from demonic souls?

are you josh?

i used to buy IP tickets from u guys like a year ago

Noes im not josh, not frum demonic souls, originally from syrephis BadCompany.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)