+ Reply to Thread

Is there news about connection problems?

Some have noticed that the bad connections affect more Europe! The shorter the way to the server the better run most, if not so far away.
    I can not wait to play rohan times back to normal without the laggs and delays have specially my wizzard and priest lvl 7 stones + cups etc. Equipped who really sad spectacle when does the 30 days or more drawn!
    Guess that everyone can understand and our GM's or technician, you must correct the error only once, hope you have it resolved soon

MFG

Drecor acc1

ps:. pressures the thumb does it run fast again liquid.

Quote Originally Posted by Drecor View Post
    Guess that everyone can understand
    No one can understand.
    Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    No one can understand.
    he is speaking sppx language

Quote Originally Posted by Drecor View Post
    Some have noticed that the bad connections affect more Europe! The shorter the way to the server the better run most, if not so far away.
    I can not wait to play rohan times back to normal without the laggs and delays have specially my wizzard and priest lvl 7 stones + cups etc. Equipped who really sad spectacle when does the 30 days or more drawn!
    Guess that everyone can understand and our GM's or technician, you must correct the error only once, hope you have it resolved soon

MFG

Drecor acc1

ps:. pressures the thumb does it run fast again liquid.
    Um es für dich auf deutsch wiederzugeben^^.....
    Die wissen worum es geht aber momentan haben die noch keine lösung für das Problem xD
    kann also noch ne weile dauern xD

mfg

I am sorry but yes you can also use a translator maybe you can understand me better then ^ ^

I'm from Europe but with my 100MBPS internet lagging is imposible xD