+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Question about level jumping event

People made new characters during the Game of ROHAN event.
    They spent lots of time grinding away while consuming hunter kits and using up items such as pets, mounts, costumes, accessories, spirit stones, packages, as well as different types of seals and scrolls to get more exp.
    Plus the trouble of hunting boss drops and creating different weapons and armors appropriate for different level tiers.

Now this Level Jumping Event seems to make all that time, effort and money an immense waste. It appears out of nowhere and was not known or agreed upon. Many characters have gotten to lvl 80+ 90+ already, yet lvl 50s will soon be 95.

There was even an Item Mall sale on exp boosting items (growth seal, harmony seal, agreement seal) which some players have purchased and consumed already.

In case there is supposedly an exp compensation that adds any extra levels past 50 as bonus exp on top of lvl 95, this has not been accurate in past jump events. As in someone who grinded from 50 to 90 might become 96 or maybe 97 which does not reflect or value the effort in getting that far and leads to disappointment.

It just seems like a bogus, deceitful thing to do to the few loyal players still left.

Anyways, my question is, if characters prefer to remain at their current level at the end of the event, as in not be boosted to 95 (to be able to level with friends that won't be 95, or to be able to participate in Inter dungeon, Survival Arena..), do we need to send support tickets to prevent that from happening?

Send a ticket youll get a faster and better response there. As of these questions you posted if you havent known PWYNKi before they do this and a lot more stupid moves from time to time you probably will get used to it by the year or 2. GL

Btw I recomend you concentrate on one character exclusively and use this lvl boosting events for alts(gatherers, farmers, etc) or if you want to change or check a diferent class. Its always good to wait for this events ;D
    Last edited by RBNXD; 03-16-2016 at 05:21 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

You will be boosted even if you dont want it and remain the same level. They can't revert it back once you are boosted to level 95++ as like what i did before. I filed a ticket that i want to remain my level 75 Templar (for Intermediate Dungeons and Survival Arena 61-75) but they boosted it and they can't revert it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamorex View Post
    People made new characters during the Game of ROHAN event.
    They spent lots of time grinding away while consuming hunter kits and using up items such as pets, mounts, costumes, accessories, spirit stones, packages, as well as different types of seals and scrolls to get more exp.
    Plus the trouble of hunting boss drops and creating different weapons and armors appropriate for different level tiers.

Now this Level Jumping Event seems to make all that time, effort and money an immense waste. It appears out of nowhere and was not known or agreed upon. Many characters have gotten to lvl 80+ 90+ already, yet lvl 50s will soon be 95.

There was even an Item Mall sale on exp boosting items (growth seal, harmony seal, agreement seal) which some players have purchased and consumed already.

In case there is supposedly an exp compensation that adds any extra levels past 50 as bonus exp on top of lvl 95, this has not been accurate in past jump events. As in someone who grinded from 50 to 90 might become 96 or maybe 97 which does not reflect or value the effort in getting that far and leads to disappointment.

It just seems like a bogus, deceitful thing to do to the few loyal players still left.

Anyways, my question is, if characters prefer to remain at their current level at the end of the event, as in not be boosted to 95 (to be able to level with friends that won't be 95, or to be able to participate in Inter dungeon, Survival Arena..), do we need to send support tickets to prevent that from happening?
    Honestly if you bought these xp seals (400%) you can be lvl 95 in what 4-5 days max (yea I know it's probably even possible to do it in 2-3 but still). lvl 95 is still insignificant compared to 115+50 which is the max lvl, it's just a boost to help people get on their way. Also the gear you made isn't lost, almost everyone makes alts (gears are tradable except for twins or such) and you gonna need that gear anyway to lvl up to a higher lvl, if not, you can still sell it as shop or on the EM.

You can't ''stop'' this event. If your char meets the requirements it's gonna be boosted. If you don't want this? lvl it to 49 and then wait while making another char which you make 50.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I worked on a char for Inter dungeon, Survival Arena, and leveling with others at nearby levels, but I now I won't be able to as this level change is unwanted and irreversible.
    Plus as boost items are being consumed, there's no point playing these chars until after the event. What a waste.

Thanks for the info though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamorex View Post

Yeah file a ticket and maybe you will get dropped back down. Having said that it takes 4 hours to get from 1-50 even less if I was to take a party.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    What I'm excited about are the weapon and armor packages that will be given out.
    They are crafted weapons/armors why you should be excited about it?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    They are crafted weapons/armors why you should be excited about it?
    im excited about anything with the word free involved. I already finish 1/2 my accounts with lvl 50s. Just set a 8h hk in my secret spot until lvl 30 then set up ash to lvl 50 next account.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    im excited about anything with the word free involved. I already finish 1/2 my accounts with lvl 50s. Just set a 8h hk in my secret spot until lvl 30 then set up ash to lvl 50 next account.
    Those hidden spots are always fun to be in xD
    and peaceful :P
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Somebody in game asked me if there will be a free job change can we get a GM comment on this? XD