+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ASES 30 days?

ASES 30 days?

Hi!
    So I just got 100% SES and ASES from lvl 65 quest in Lime and after I've used it it says "Skill enhancement period: Until 2016 year 2 month 11 day 9 time" So it means that it's not actually permanent? Why? Should I use now normal ASES until time runs out or it doesn't matter because i still wont get that 100% chance?

Thanks for help

100% chance means it has 100% chance to succeed. As you saw while you used the SES and ASES you saw a ''SUCCESS'' in your screen. If these stones don't specifically say ''100%'' Successrate it means they might fail and you lose them without gaining anything at all. Every ASES in game is Always 30 days only, they just differ in the fact that some will always succeed and some have a certain % chance to succeed. SES however is Always permanent but also here you have a difference in ones that always succeed or ones that have a % chance to succeed.

I'd say the average chance to succeed with a normal ses (found in game blue/white) lies around 20 ish % rumor has it blue ones have a higher successrate. I'm not sure about ASES but I think it's a little higher. The ones from the IM are Always 100%
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I didn't know that all ASES are 30 days only, thats actually sad. So its not possible to get skill permanent lvl 7? You need to buy ASES every month fr it?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by samiks View Post
    I didn't know that all ASES are 30 days only, thats actually sad. So its not possible to get skill permanent lvl 7? You need to buy ASES every month fr it?
    Yep that pretty much sums it up.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

What is max possible lvl of character now?

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    165 or something along those lines - I have absolutely no idea anymore, but it's 115+a whole bunch thereafter. Basically, you stay level 115 but every 100% thereafter is added as a "+x" level..
    So you can be 115+20 for example.

What those extra levels add, though - I don't know.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I have that one as well and unfortunately, 30 days after using it on a skill. hoping for the management may extend it like 60 days or longer.
    Last edited by electrike; 01-12-2016 at 03:17 AM.

Copied from my ''Thread: Some Advice for New Players'' I would advice you to read it, it holds alot of information for new people:

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25104

Leveling up 1-115(+50):
    Yes some info about the lvling system here. You start at lvl 1 and you can reach up to 115 lvls. You can after this gain % xp which will give you conquerer lvls. You can have a maximum of 50 Conquerer lvls. If you die while you are 115 you can lose % just like at any other lvl (well after lvl 21). After you reached 115+50 you will get a special emote around your character and you will not lose conquerer levels even if you lose %.

Example:
    115 and 100% = 115+1. this gives you 7 all stats and 2% skill resist as bonus
    115 and 200% = 115+2 this gives you 14 all stats and 4% skill resist as bonus
    A year later(yes it really does take a LONG time to get +50 even with 100-400% seals and scrolls)

115+50 gives you, I hereby quote GM-oIRENEo: ''So when you reach Conqueror Level 50, you'll get All Status +100, Delevel 20 of Required level to equip, Skill Resistance + 10%, Damage Drop +10% and 500 Stat points.''

Want more information? Visit the indepth info about the new patch(New Skills/Conqueror lvl cap):
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25794
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by samiks View Post
    Yes you sure do lol

Quote Originally Posted by electrike View Post
    I have that one as well and unfortunately, 30 days after using it on a skill. hoping for the management may extend it like 60 days or longer.
    Do you have any idea what income it generates to let (this small) community buy ASES for all their chars every 30 days, they'd cut that in half by selling 60 days ones (unless they double the price but that has no point really). I agree it's stupid to pay every 30 days but it's a smart business tactic to keep a constant flow of money comming in lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

what happen if I put skill enhancement stone and upgrade to Radiant Ancient Enchancement Stone which goes up to level 7. If the level 7 expires. it will goes back to level 6 or 5?