+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

dumbest of the dumb

yes btw, this was a serious conversation, this kid is really that dumb. LOL. WTS FATHERS+18 PLAX MASAGE ME IZ MAX STATUZ KKKKKKKKKKK.

That's nothing special, in the 7 years I played I encountered too many Indo/spanish or whatever that don't speak proper english and rage spam you with mostly retarded and hilarious stuff. Makes me RPK everyone and while rpking getting more spam, its funny.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    i never visited those countries but are their brains like the size of peanuts? i don't get it honestly LOL.

They are either kids or people who just dont speak any foreign languages or both combined into one. Honestly if you look at the average american it's not much different. They don't know **** about other countrys but their own and except for english and some spanish they don't know any other languages. Ofcourse not every 'Murican is like that but there's plenty who are like that, just like there is plenty of spanish/indo's or honestly any other country.... Just because this is an english game (okay and spanish/german but still english is the main lang) you notice the language barrier from people who come from countrys that are not english based.

Might be generalizing too much but that's how I've experienced the rohan community so far.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

+22 fathers black friday sale only 10 dolla

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I'd go for a +30 one tho
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    lmao the thing is they can read the description of the item it clearly says feather but this playa just spammin wts+22 fathers LOL.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    TBF - bad English never bothers me. Well, almost never - anyway.
    You see, I find it always great when people do try and not just go on in all chat in their gibberish. Nothing more annoying than random signs in your chatbox, let alone in your party/guild chat.

Bad English followed by comments on bad English, however.. it just gets me every time. Every. Single. Time.

Mine is starting to lack behind too, since I stopped playing Rohan
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

I don't have a problem with broken english, I do however find it annoying when those idiots spam you like 10x kkkkkkkkkkkk or wkwkwkwkw or sir sir sir sir sir sir or jajajajajajajajajaja lol, mostly, I just find them and kill them if they do so or I kill them and they do so lmao
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    TBF - bad English never bothers me. Well, almost never - anyway.
    You see, I find it always great when people do try and not just go on in all chat in their gibberish. Nothing more annoying than random signs in your chatbox, let alone in your party/guild chat.

Bad English followed by comments on bad English, however.. it just gets me every time. Every. Single. Time.

Mine is starting to lack behind too, since I stopped playing Rohan
    Always a hoot when someone who has a horrible command of English picks a flame war with you in English forum. Especially those that claim to have been playing here since closed beta and after all that time their English is still like they stepped off the boat - no improvement whatsoever.

Always makes my day.