+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: PK everywhere

PK everywhere

Hi!
    Isn't that frustrating when you got free 1 day hunter kit and exp scroll and you pop it up before you go to sleep and after like 10 min someone came and killed you so you're just standing in respawn wasting those rewards and energy until morning. How sad is that... I've never killed any player in this game. There are many i would say stupid players that are killing afk people just 4 fun even while they're on hk. Like this berserker 115lv without eq with some crappy weapon comes every 10 min and killing me (70lv) it takes him like 5 min or so. I've picked giant savage to exp solo in peace but it's quite impossible at this time. I should have gear for more than 40k rps with many dd and stuff so they couldn't kill me at all but unfortunetly I don't spend any $ for game because I don't like pay 2 win. Of course we have many good people that helps killing those pk, but it isn't verry effective in fact that those boring pk bastards are everywhere.

Hi5 to all normal players

BTW. Anyone knows how this mercenary system works in PVP Honor? I have some players on 'killed by' list but when I TP to them even with all my effort I can only die again.

Nope nope and more nope
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 01-15-2016 at 07:53 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Change location buddy it will save you the time of making this threads and the hunter kits and scroll cause you wont be dying. There are some hidden spots in R1, R3, R5. Consider those dungeons cause no rpk takes his time to check each and every room. Well not the average rpk.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Yeah... if you want to level your character.. go to place where you think no one will be going...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Thanks guys Sure i exp now in lower gratt because it's really comfortable when no pk so I just will find other spot.

Its time to hide and stay away from PK'ers.especially on akhma cave

where where can i come woo hoo

I think on the temple of gail. I grind on that area without PK. the level of monsters is 30 or in Dragon eyes area, in outside of the town, in orc fortress. for level 25

or outside Ehres harbor entrance (melodic sea) for level 1 to 4

don't GO to to Altar of ROha if your going to AFK using hunter kit...!!!
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"