+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 58 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VtaxNZ3 View Post
    I know you was looking for my attention so bad. lemme make your day

so i'm playing rohan since it first started, yes i was a non factor i played once every few months. with level 3x chars , i didnt know anyone and nobody knew me.
    A few months? lmao
    i dnt even remember paying any $ in rohan. my bro used to play one high lvl char and convinced me to get deep in the game and pvp etc. and i liked the game i made my first nooby guild and ofc i was a good char" Santurce, Nichita , overcast" in ur words" a non factor" everyone was talkin about forever, and none of you shets even dared to register in TSBs to fight them it was always empty just forever guild in there. but yet i was the only person registering every tsb i even got a good kill count with my noob chars rofl against forever.
    Dont split into 2 places at once now if this is in chronological order then what mari/sylf said about nemesis is correct and this is just flat out lies.
    so the big guilds at tht time pm me to join \ ally, but i didnt know shet about all tht and most of them kosed me, you asked me for help with ur " fantasy" guild
    and i stlil remember what u said to me something like" u help those who doesnt have help" or some crap like tht, now deny it cuz ofc u will. anyways
    I do fight for those who dont have help in fact ive been fighting cherish and tickle for over 4 years. Wana know the difference? they dont cheat.
    even after tht with the new servers you didnt really hate me UNTIL. jin+ ran merged and i started wupping your boobs guild. and u "quited"
    joking? i hate everything about jin think about it THE ENTIRE JIN WAR PLOTLINE IS BASED ON YOU BUYING TIAN'S TEMPLAR its just a big slippery slope of rule breaking that tarnished the reputation of the rest of the server. I quit because I could no longer trust the GMs, couldnt trust the EM, couldnt trust other players. Simple as that.
    but hey i was a non factor, i hear about ur op dmg char in every thread.
    yeh so OP that you needed to cheat.
    .. people talk about im a bad bad evil hacker, meanwhile, Cherish ticklemypicke, pussician, were all banned and unbanned, because karazy doesnt perm ban anyone
    I dont know anything about them getting banned but I know if they did something wrong it was in the grey area. People who have invested as much time as them dont risk it all on some dupes.

cherish \ tickle weapons were taken away from them and reset back to normal. but noo.maha only bad bad hacker, i jut dnt bark about everything in forum,deny it ofc. its fine because im not here to prove anything to ppl who camp forums, ppl who actually play the game knows everything.
    Knowing them they wouldnt flat out dupe anything more than likely they are just the unlucky customer buying the wrong stuff.
    im not expecting love words from my enemy . i spend alot of $ i dnt need any hack, but when ur kos hacking cuz they cant beat u and gm do nothing about it. u just get on thier lvl and show them u can do just the same thing they r doing, forget the gms, its just me n u , and get double the rage because u know I CAN DO IT TOO.
    translation: I break the rules because I think other ppl break the rules. Anyone wana re read this? sounds like a confession.
    whole hater guild got banned because they all were hacking and gm didnt move until i did the same sh!t.but no no, only maha got banned.
    maybe because you were the cheater all along?
    if u cant play the game dnt hate on ppl just got they got money. let cherish pass u some gear instead of selling to his guildies with cash and play the game sunnyangel.
    Dont try to paint lucid as the enemy in fact they have been quite generous ever since spp got wiped off the planet.
    i dnt use any hack. they dnt " belong" to me, and if i would get them again id use them get advantage of them and then get ban " a week only" just like all these hackers.
    Sounds to me like another confession.
    but seriously when i read random stories and rumors about me im like oh my goat whaat reallyy , story tellers are soo damn good i sometimes doubt myself im like really did i do tht did i really say tht, thts how good they are lol.

you are going to deny every single word i said, thts also fine . but dnt panic icyy, just find me a good buyer for all my sh!t and ill be gone.
    Real world trading nice stuff.
    now tht i made u all u jelly haters my Bitches just under my feet and stepped on each hater of u one by one
    im going back to babysitting the rest of haters who actually "play" the damn,game.
    I guess its my turn to clear some**** up?

You act as if you are above the game rules and one day you will get your just deserts.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post

You act as if you are above the game rules and one day you will get your just deserts.
    Calm down, 71%dd nonfactor.

ye that day comin

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Then why doesn't he? If he has all that money, why not buy the company and make more?
    Why? Because he can't. G.I.R.L. sitting in mom's basement doesn't maker enough money to do that.

True story. Permabanning big spenders is corporate suicide. With such a low player base they can't afford banning their cash cows.
    Yup that's the whole problem, they don't get banned althrough everyone knows the tricks they pulled. And honstly this is one of the main reasons the game died out so much and so many people left, they got sick of the P2W style and of those cheaters that get away with everything.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Yup that's the whole problem, they don't get banned althrough everyone knows the tricks they pulled. And honstly this is one of the main reasons the game died out so much and so many people left, they got sick of the P2W style and of those cheaters that get away with everything.
    yes, where getting caught cheating in the game you can still play it without any loss at all.

I'm sorry, but when people get caught cheating, they should not be given a slap on the wrist and allowed to continue after a short time out - regardless of how much a cash cow they are. A game that does not keep cheaters out of their game, is not a game that honest people want to support.

Its a rough dilema I mean do we ban ppl who break the rules?

If maha and kd get banned there is 50% chance that they replace the hacked **** they lost and move on to another char.

The other 50% is that they dont, leave and the rest of e2n cant fight for **** so game dies.

Even if karazy takes the advice I gave him to balance the game I doubt e2n will be ale to compete against godlyke.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

i fok ya all if i put Full IM and 7s ,i just dont want to

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I'm the best, you can't beat me on forum pvps.
    Fuck it, is that a challenge?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Looks that way.

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinoArcalis View Post
    I'm the best, you can't beat me on forum pvps.
    Challenge accepted. Bring it on Mr. Ambassador. I'm hungry for some diplomatic azz.

Dont split into 2 places at once now if this is in chronological order then what mari/sylf said about nemesis is correct and this is just flat out lies.
    just fyi toshirou = Fairydaiza
    i wouldnt even waste my time with Maha... with this g.i.r.l., u dont need a dictionnary to explain the word "denial"/"insane", she is the incarnation of it
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 03-03-2016 at 10:05 AM.
    /Quit