+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: twins bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    10 or more is pretty common. Took me so many tries on both my wiz and priest yonks ago. Its just a matter of luck tbh.
    or you wanna say matter of bug lol... are you sniper-00-hole gf now? why you start play retard with comunity too? Evryone can ask, send tickets, etc... they need your help for that post in forum not your "bad*$$" advices... cos i know how big guild using bugs and glitch for evrything in that game.So please shut up.... if gamemaster see how he failed 20 twins they can make one for him if he is lucky one...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Stop talking here start smell bad... are you clean your mouth somthimes?

Dont listening them send a ticket ask when you wanna gamemasters its your opinion they are here for support. sinper-hole only know smell around and feel happy when he make someone life miserable like his own lol
    or you wanna say matter of bug lol... are you sniper-00-hole gf now? why you start play retard with comunity too? Evryone can ask, send tickets, etc... they need your help for that post in forum not your "bad*$$" advices... cos i know how big guild using bugs and glitch for evrything in that game.So please shut up.... if gamemaster see how he failed 20 twins they can make one for him if he is lucky one...
    Seems to me you aren't doing much beyond (trying to) trash-talk yourself sir. Just about every post you are making is to diss someone.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Just to let you know, official talk like a pirate day is Sept 19 matey.
    I've got Facebook on the pirate lang setting, for me, Erry day is pirates day xD Either way thanks for the heads up :P
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

You do not want to aim your retard spree at Aurora, kittens do have claws you know.

Yea it must be a bug since the title of the topic says so, maybe you should send tickets to the GM's too. I'd say spam them and see what happens xDDDDDD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    10 or more is pretty common. Took me so many tries on both my wiz and priest yonks ago. Its just a matter of luck tbh.
    People should just stop hating xXxAurorAxXx or hating someone for speaking the truth... I pretty much understand the thread starter's struggles but it is not caused by a bug. It is system intended and part of the game.

I don't know if this true or not, but I always prepare 5 twins before start opening them in one go, I mean if first one is Keena, then I believe the other 3 or 4 there will be at least 1 hart. And the worst for me was the 4th is the Hart.
    I don't like the idea of buying 1 open 1, then fail, then wait until sometime(maybe farm crones or whatever before you can get another 1) and buy 1 again to open 1 again, I believe this method is not good, or it just my own opinion, because in my personal experience I never get 5 keenas in a row when opening 5 twins in one go, I used to think it like this, how damn lucky I am if I can get 5 keenas in a row inside 5 twins when I open them in one go. But it's matter of luck in the end.

Perhaps just buy Boss drops it will save you from headache and can also be traded.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    you need to cleanse yourself and give yourself to Jesus, he will help you get what you need

Nice I like how on-topic this is, derailaway ezZZZ

Snipers334, please refrain from posting religiously-offensive posts on the Forum. Keep your discussions around the central topic. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    you need to cleanse yourself and give yourself to Jesus, he will help you get what you need

Nice I like how on-topic this is, derailaway ezZZZ
    Not cool, dude. Not cool. Keep God out of this.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    People should just stop hating xXxAurorAxXx or hating someone for speaking the truth... I pretty much understand the thread starter's struggles but it is not caused by a bug. It is system intended and part of the game.
    That's what I've been saying for ages. You guys should stop hating on the players who speak the truth and get cracking already.
    So, what's the word on the new upgrade weapons you guys wanted a compilation for? Or does everything get deleted with every "new" GM, like it got deleted last year and the year before that? It's been awfully silent. What with all the promises that were made?

As goes for religiously-offensive posts. I am offended by religious people posting their god-forsaken shizzle everywhere you meet them. Refrain from referring to your gods and religions and then we can stop referring to the same religions in a negative way.
    Let's talk about science instead - like Newton's law of motion for example? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

It's obviously not a bug but these people are just too dense, there is no point in trying to speak the truth on this forum. I've tried my best and retards pop up every time to spread lies so all that's left for me is to be salty and troll.

Snipers334, please refrain from posting religiously-offensive posts on the Forum. Keep your discussions around the central topic. Thank you.
    K I'll post no more religious related memes, I do think however that my comment was more on topic than the one about not having maintenance, however I'll leave your better judgement to decide what is and what isn't on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Not cool, dude. Not cool. Keep God out of this.
    I really don't care what you think or believe but since it's a rule I'll refrain from posting them again.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    That's what I've been saying for ages. You guys should stop hating on the players who speak the truth and get cracking already.

That's the whole problem, people who make posts or ask questions are mostly noobs, they have no way in distinguishing truths from total bullcrap unless a gm swings by and tells them somehting is true or isn't (and honestly, veteran players know more about this game than the GM's do)

As goes for religiously-offensive posts. I am offended by religious people posting their god-forsaken shizzle everywhere you meet them. Refrain from referring to your gods and religions and then we can stop referring to the same religions in a negative way.
    Let's talk about science instead - like Newton's law of motion for example? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
    Memes are always good and I don't care what background they have thus why I have no problem using religious-mocking memes but since it's not allowed here I'll refrain from it in the future, rules must be obeyed.

For me science is A LOT better than any religion as well, science doesn't give all the answers but it doesn't tell fairytales either about great heros in the past whom could walk on water or whom married a 9 year old girls as their first wife (being a lot older himself) I mean I have Marvel or DC Comics for that but hey whatever taste you prefer.
    Religion gives answers to unanswered questions, and with that it gives people something to hold on to, a certainty in life, a purpose. The problem is it doesn't stop there (I mean giving ''simple'' answers to things like what happens after you die or how life came to existence seems just plain ignorant to me already coz nobody knows what happens/happened) but it gets worse.....Somehow most relgions are designed as a virus, it has to be spread out and the main goal is to ''save'' everyone by making them believe in the religious ideas of a specific religious group. At the same time one religion will banish another religion and tell you that you're BAD if you believe anything but what the religion you belong to tells you. Basically if you look at different religions, most of them will say that you are bad if you don't believe in ONLY their religion, which make it impossible to do good since every choice you make is bad according to another religion lmao.

The books religious people use are based uppon storys which were told from mouth to mouth, meaning it wasn't written down at first. I'm not sure if anyone ever tried to say the word ''car'' to a chain of people and then let people in the chain whisper the word to eachother one by one and at the end of the chain the last person has to say the word and you get something like ''Marshmallow'' out of it. Well imagine storys being told by thousands of people over a timespan of hundreds of years and imagine how much from the truth you filter out. After that, it was written down and now millions believe it as the truth and only the truth. Anyway enough about my views, you religious people go back to happily believe in your magical unicorns and say that the holy spirit intended everything as an excuse for every good argument against your religion.

I'm back to memeing (yes without religious memes, rest assured)

PS: I've not mentioned a single religion in this post, what you imagine when you read this, is up to you, may whatever holy spirit you believe in guide you through this journey kek.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-27-2016 at 05:47 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster