+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I have terrible internet!!

this is the 3rd time! i read so many threads about the error 5101 which i get at disconnect. they all say it's "connection problem", so i followed all stupid steps to get rid of it and nothing work. but i have experience with many games: conquer online, wizardry online, rappelz, anarchy online, tera, rift, etc. i know for certain that gay masters can disconnect players when they want. in conquer online GMs can even influence your "luck" at poker so a noob who doesn't even know the hands can win more than a professional who knows the math probabilities. in every game i come the GMs are corrupted to the bone - like in conquer you need to get caught botting 3 times in a row to finally be in botjail forever. and even then there were videos on youtube with GMs coming to botjail in order to salvage the equipment from a botter and transfer it to a new account outside botjail. and now when i come to a dead game like rohan i still can't play in peace... 50 cent made it clear - you don't have to respect a n!gger but respect his cash.. cuz when it's for the money? n!ggers will MURDER dat a$$! so even if you don't respect me you have to respect the fact that i wasted some money on this game! so don't disconnect me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvPSx7D4pI

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I don't even know where to start.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

It's not the game masters doing this, it's illuminatie man, they are after you. If I were you I'd quit rohan, cut your internet cable and hide......forever.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post

It's not the game masters doing this, it's illuminatie man, they are after you. If I were you I'd quit rohan, cut your internet cable and hide......forever.
    you do realize that i'd have to take your mother with me right? we're inseparable! you'd become an orphan

i sent ticket to GMs and nobody replied! wtf i'm getting older how long must i wait! when i wrote ticket there was a combobox or whatever that's called. and the priority was set to medium i couldn't change it.. why can't i change it? if it wrote medium it was probably a hint to let me know they never gonna answer!

In hindsight I'd advice you to not just cut your internet cable but your own wrists as well. Thank you velly muchos
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Wait for the GM reply, can't do anything more atm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunwind View Post
    this is the 3rd time! i read so many threads about the error 5101 which i get at disconnect. they all say it's "connection problem", so i followed all stupid steps to get rid of it and nothing work. but i have experience with many games: conquer online, wizardry online, rappelz, anarchy online, tera, rift, etc. i know for certain that gay masters can disconnect players when they want. in conquer online GMs can even influence your "luck" at poker so a noob who doesn't even know the hands can win more than a professional who knows the math probabilities. in every game i come the GMs are corrupted to the bone - like in conquer you need to get caught botting 3 times in a row to finally be in botjail forever. and even then there were videos on youtube with GMs coming to botjail in order to salvage the equipment from a botter and transfer it to a new account outside botjail. and now when i come to a dead game like rohan i still can't play in peace... 50 cent made it clear - you don't have to respect a n!gger but respect his cash.. cuz when it's for the money? n!ggers will MURDER dat a$$! so even if you don't respect me you have to respect the fact that i wasted some money on this game! so don't disconnect me!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFvPSx7D4pI
    You are so sure that the GMs are disconnecting you? Do you know EXACTLY what a 5101 connection error means?

Here is a hint from the SUPPORT knowledge base:

The 5101 error is a general disconnect error. There can be many issues that would cause this.
    Having a poor connection between us and you.
    Being on a weak wireless connection.
    Players will receive this error when they have sat on the character selection too long and will be disconnected.
    Too many players are on the servers
    Player is unable to connect to the servers.
    Route/gateway/firewall is interfering with our connection to you
    DEP or UAC settings in vista and xp.
    Where in that do you see "Game Master disconnected you"?

I am familiar with the Rohan GM command set. I also know for a fact that when you get "kick"ed from the server you do NOT SEE A 5101 ERROR at the client.

So fool, before you spout off blaming GMs for your problems, how about you do some research and prove to everyone your connection between YOU and the ROHAN servers is fast and latency free.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You are so sure that the GMs are disconnecting you? Do you know EXACTLY what a 5101 connection error means?

shut up bich i'm tryina talk! i've seen that text before it's taken from the support site. and when i played air rivals there were the same issues - game master disconnecting me not only from the game (as with rohan), but from the whole internet - i mean DDoS / DoS attacks which were seen on my firewall. i don't have to prove you anything ok? if i believe or i don't that god exists, that's my freedom to choose what i think

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

I am familiar with the Rohan GM command set. I also know for a fact that when you get "kick"ed from the server you do NOT SEE A 5101 ERROR at the client.

So fool, before you spout off blaming GMs for your problems, how about you do some research and prove to everyone your connection between YOU and the ROHAN servers is fast and latency free.
    Well, at least we can rule out the "too many players are on the servers".
    It's a start.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher