+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up I Call to the Server Crafter

Hello my friends crafter , I need help because my level of craft climbed to B but i dont know how to get EoS B some tell me that I need a certain amount of stats on weapons and armor but which are those stats ? I tried to get Eos B from dagger Lewi's but with no luck , I would also like to know how to get EoS A to not do another post when my level of craft up to Grade A

Oh boy that's a long ago I used the crafting system. You get EOS depending on the stats of the item you're extracting. Higher stats = high chance for more and better EOS. I think extracting glacials should give you EOS A/B? It's been a really long time I did this tho....Idk how much pdf or mdf you need for which EOS.....suggest to just try.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

As Snipers said, its also been a long time since I bothered to use crafting for anything other than extracting crystals.

I cant remember the exact numbers - but you get an EOS for each stat on the weapon / armor that you extract. I think any stat over 50 gives a grade B EOS and over 70 gives EOS grade A. Its something like that..........

Example: extracting a unique weapon with stats of 85int / 55psy would give you 2 EOS - one grade A and one grade B

Don't quote me on those numbers, Its possible that the stat requirement is lower than I've stated.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

So far I have found that items with 60+ stats give eos B but I finished the crones to continue triying , will publish what i discover. (my test was made with Edwing armor) and im crafter too btw

CanSee Scout
    LFP Plz =)
    Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator